Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Aug 5, 2024
Belfast
Isn't it about time you all reined it in and called it a day as you have all made your point clear that you hate sabrina but the filth and horrible things you are all saying about her is disgusting. I don't personally like her much but I don't go out of my way to s her off on a forum . I get the fact she is a spendthift and purchases the most useless of products but what about someone you know who maybe wastes their money on drugs , alcohol or gambling to name a few and do you ridicule them on social media ?? You have all voiced your opinion . You are basically giving her the ammunition to fulfill her outbursts online . Why don't you all just go and confront her face to face rather than being keyboard warriors because if someone like her said anything about my child like she has done to many folk then I would not waste time writing on here as I would be confronting her in person . I can see trouble ahead and hope you lot are not going to be the cause of it .Amen

May 6, 2024
antrim
Isn't it about time you all reined it in and called it a day as you have all made your point clear that you hate sabrina but the filth and horrible things you are all saying about her is disgusting. I don't personally like her much but I don't go out of my way to s her off on a forum . I get the fact she is a spendthift and purchases the most useless of products but what about someone you know who maybe wastes their money on drugs , alcohol or gambling to name a few and do you ridicule them on social media ?? You have all voiced your opinion . You are basically giving her the ammunition to fulfill her outbursts online . Why don't you all just go and confront her face to face rather than being keyboard warriors because if someone like her said anything about my child like she has done to many folk then I would not waste time writing on here as I would be confronting her in person . I can see trouble ahead and hope you lot are not going to be the cause of it .Amen
Not even going to justify myself. I’m a grown ass adult, and if I want to come here to comment I will. If you don’t, that’s good for you.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She has been confronted face to face she walked away 😂 she can’t hear it she doesn’t end fri hear it one point I will agree with on is she thrives on here she needs is for attention and in a way we do feed that but that’s our choice everyone has a choice the only person trouble lies ahead for is Sabrina as she won’t stop lying. It’s ok for her to lie about us saying we are slagging her son when we aren’t if she kept it to the truth it might not be so bad

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
If Jodie has access to TikTok, which the bracelet post implies she has, I genuinely worry about the content she sees from and in response to her aunt. What if she came across the prime repost or sh posts. Pood girl should be protected from all this nonsense.
Exactly! Another lie coz Sabby made out Jodie doesn’t have tiktok so wouldn’t see any of her s. Then she’s sitting saying ‘did you see that on tiktok’ poor child, feel so bad for her

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
It is a shame because if you got to know her and see the good side of her then you might all become friends with her and help her in this undesirable world we live in
Did you not know that a lot of people here have been friends with her and tried to help we genuinely felt sorry for her and then she turned on us as she does with anyone it’s a shame for Sabrina as she could have a lot of support but then she couldn’t play the victim then could she, you don’t seem to understand Sabrina chooses the life she has it’s the consequences of her own actions

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
It is a shame because if you got to know her and see the good side of her then you might all become friends with her and help her in this undesirable world we live in
Posy, Sabrina does not want help. I have been kind to her in comments before and I got blocked for it. When she threatened to kill Jodie coz of the prime and the video was circulating tiktok she was a MESS. All I said was about social media not being good for her mental health coz some idiot wrote ‘you keep making your videos Sabrina, they’re making you happy’ i simply disagreed and said social media isn’t good for her mental health if she’s self harming etc because of it.

She does not want help. She wants pity. And money.

Aug 5, 2024
Belfast
I don't understand why you have this forum about her never mind her health but it cannot be good for your on health being so addicted to her life . There are lots of people we probably hate but you all give this girl the attention she craves for . I think it would be in her best interest to move away and start a new life somewhere nobody knows her

May 6, 2024
antrim
I don't understand why you have this forum about her never mind her health but it cannot be good for your on health being so addicted to her life . There are lots of people we probably hate but you all give this girl the attention she craves for . I think it would be in her best interest to move away and start a new life somewhere nobody knows her
No matter where she goes, people wouldn’t be long getting to know her because her behaviour won’t change. She does no wrong in her eyes.
I am not addicted to her life, far from it. I have my own busy life and watching this maniac and her antics is a bit of comedy at the end of the day for me.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Do you go into other threads and tell other people this too? Like those who talk about Steph vavron coz they are brutal! Or that girl Aimee single mama? Are you in their threads saying all of this too??

We did not create comment cafe. And the same big lady your chatting about is on tiktok tea Facebook page and likes a gossip too. Just doesn’t like it when it’s about her antics.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
No matter where she goes, people wouldn’t be long getting to know her because her behaviour won’t change. She does no wrong in her eyes.
I am not addicted to her life, far from it. I have my own busy life and watching this maniac and her antics is a bit of comedy at the end of the day for me.
I was talking to a man in a shop one day in omagh just chatting away and he was on about the weather he said it’s crazy and Sabrina walked past and he said speaking of crazy he said how do you feel safe living in there with that psycho he said her pushing the doll about the town and the arm bandaged for all the world to see, and he doesn’t even know her 😂 I said she’s as nasty as she looks she doesn’t realise how many people don’t like her because her actions 😳 big simple so she couldn’t move anywhere new the same thing would happen again and people who come on here and stick up for her need to go and talk to all the people she has fell out with for nothing

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I could never befriend such a lying, vicious, hateful person.
I couldn’t now but when I first came across her I genuinely felt sorry for her I put her behaviour down to grief and I remember I messaged my friend who knew Sabrina and she said avoid her because she turns on people for nothing and tells lies about them and that was a few years ago she said that so everyone knows what’s she like and everyone avoids her 😳
We all grieve in life but she has made it her life