Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Listen love , I'm great at putting on the odd plaster or 2 and puffing my lips out for a wee kiss of life 😂 but no I don't work in the hospital 😆 you wouldn't know me even if you wanted too .
I love how they are always trying to work out who is who 😳 Sabrina does the same and what is she going to do with the information, make a rant for tik tok making herself look even more unhinged 😳

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She’s a wing nut. And that’s me being nice. I can’t believe she barged into Rocky’s live last night asking him to block us all. It’s Sabrina’s way or no way. Embarrassed for her behaviour. Did anyone notice at certain points it was almost like she was trying to flirt a bit with him? Like making wee jokes. In between mentally battering the poor fella that is.
Yes I noticed that she was like trying to worm her way back in. But he was having none of it. She was like oh we are connected. But they aren’t anymore I’m sorry but the baby is not here anymore so they have no reason to communicate.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Yes I noticed that she was like trying to worm her way back in. But he was having none of it. She was like oh we are connected. But they aren’t anymore I’m sorry but the baby is not here anymore so they have no reason to communicate.
She kept saying “for the sake of the child”
There is no child. And when she said people say to me let him rest in peace, but no I won’t he’s my child and my world. Says everything about her right there. Selfish to the core.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She kept saying “for the sake of the child”
There is no child. And when she said people say to me let him rest in peace, but no I won’t he’s my child and my world. Says everything about her right there. Selfish to the core.
Exactly !!!! There is nothing to care for or stand up for. She hears people say rest in peace and she’s like no he’s mine. So that proves she’s doing it all for herself and attention. He’s just an idea now and she runs with it.

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Just watching that rant from last night and I just checked from my spy account that I following nobody on…sabrinatellslies is private so how did she see their followers?

She is one angry lady. She’s for telling the police that a person follows an account that has the word Sabrina in the username , I feel sorry for anyone that has to come deal with Sabrina. Police prob see the name and address and think do not again. And I guarantee they have went home at times after seeing her and had a nosey on here. 100% and I bet they’ve been dying to join in.
I changed it to private after I realised someone was snooping, I didn't think to do it beforehand.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I have my own business actually
Post what do you actually hope to gain from being here? Like what’s the end goal. Do you think coming in here giving your opinion that we will all decide to leave here and never mention Sabrina again. Like I really want to know. Are you the wee spy that runs and tells her what we are saying? Please enlighten us.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I changed it to private after I realised someone was snooping, I didn't think to do it beforehand.
The police were able to tell that she was warned by them about harassing people 😂 she has no shame and also she could get taken to court for slander she’s naming people and she’s only guessing and she’s lying about what they have supposedly done that’s defamation of character she’s a very silly woman also she doesn’t know she is slabbering about or who they know or what they are capable of 😳