Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Guys Sabrina is a MODERATOR for rocky! She’s in there in the comments trying to flirt. She’s literally controlling who can follow and comment on his lives. No helping him now if u ask me
More fool him for letting her be one, she’s only interested because we have been talking about him, jealous much Sabrina 😂😂

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
So much for Sabby going for a bath after all that ‘cleaning’ big crusty crabby fanny for Rocky
Stressed Out Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
It’s actually cringey now she’s all like oh did you dinner I got takeaway. Boke. She does realise he’s far away and not interested. Thought he was the reason why she didn’t go near men again because he tried to kill her! But now she’s crawling back up his hole. Sabrina you are a joke. Bet she has his profile on her phone tonight and has a wee fiddle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

May 6, 2024
antrim
Her and her wee arse licks are in and she wrote “ they won’t fk with our boy again”
I have 2nd hand embarrassment for her.
Imagine being a mod on your exs ( the ex you claimed tried to kill you) TikTok just to stop others joining. How utterly sad is she. He seems like a nice decent fella, but she’s clearly emotionally blackmailed him and got into his head. No helping him now.