Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Oh Jesus Sabrina you really are a sad woman. Sucking up to Donna coz she’s friends with rocky and you are jealous. Then thinking you are god with the block button. You do realise it’s only an app. In the real world you are a sad fat ugly barren cretin. Messing with your boy? What boy? The only children you have live in your head!!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Her and her wee arse licks are in and she wrote “ they won’t fk with our boy again”
I have 2nd hand embarrassment for her.
Imagine being a mod on your exs ( the ex you claimed tried to kill you) TikTok just to stop others joining. How utterly sad is she. He seems like a nice decent fella, but she’s clearly emotionally blackmailed him and got into his head. No helping him now.
That’s right I had forgot about that 😂 she really has no sense if he was that bad she wouldn’t be a mod for him big lying fool 😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
If only she changed her clothes as often as she changes her tune. He was every name under the sun a few days ago. Now she is manic on his live. Her & her lap dog. I hope he knows to keep his wee girl well away from her
Oh I know god knows what she would do. Have her plastered all over social media like any child that’s goes near her. Sounds like those boys at McDonalds got her all excited so she’s back sniffing round rocky. All know she likes em really young