Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Wonder what he thinks of her dollys and walking around with a pram and having a cot for theM. Think we will see him pushing the pram soon.
Hopefully he has more sense. It’s just hilarious how he was a woman beater, he starved her, and yet all it takes for her to sniff around him again is the fact that a few of us were chatting to him. Insecure much Sabrina 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Hopefully he has more sense. It’s just hilarious how he was a woman beater, he starved her, and yet all it takes for her to sniff around him again is the fact that a few of us were chatting to him. Insecure much Sabrina 😂
She’s actually so funny and shown how unstable she is I have an abusive ex I wouldn’t even be on the same street as him let alone talking to him proves how big of a liar she is

May 6, 2024
antrim
I unfollowed him and left his live. Best of luck to him, he is going to need it
Best thing to do, we were nothing but nice to him, he’s a nice guy, let’s just get back to the big beast herself. I’m not going to bad mouth him because we went to him so it’s unfair to keep his name going on here when he’s clearly made the choice to befriend Sabrina.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
She’s actually so funny and shown how unstable she is I have an abusive ex I wouldn’t even be on the same street as him let alone talking to him proves how big of a liar she is
Yes! This!! My ex was a horrible abusive 🤬🤬🤬 and I wish him dead. Not trying to sit and flirt with him coz I need my hole filled. She was never abused as much as she lets on

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Yes! This!! My ex was a horrible abusive 🤬🤬🤬 and I wish him dead. Not trying to sit and flirt with him coz I need my hole filled. She was never abused as much as she lets on
Exactly and you wouldn’t be able to talk to them the fear is too much like I would be sick even thinking of talking to him makes me feel sick 😳