Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Staying friends for the sake of Jamie!! Why incase you end up at a school event together or there’s tension during handover. Is she actually for real? Her son is DEAD there’s no for the sake off. Is she going to tell Jamie it’s ok to visit him now??
The fact she is sitting all filled with glee that they are friends it’s beyond pathetic. Did she miss the part where he said she constantly called the police on him for nothing. I swear she takes his grunts as yes and runs with it.
No offence to him but he’s either on drugs or a wee bit slow he’s not the full shilling even the way he talks the poor man is dominated by her 😂 she’ll be ranting away about him soon again

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
May 6, 2024
antrim
Well the person here who posted earlier that they’d heard a few things about him, I know what they were on about and all I can say is good luck to them both. In all seriousness tho I’m sundered for her, is she actually going to meet up with him looking like she does? Telling anyone they look older than their age, she’s got a fing cheek, people will think she’s Rocky’s granny ffs

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 no seriously I haven't laughed so much in my life 🤣🤣 I remember someone in here ages ago said rocky had small plane so hopefully the next time as she says ( slices and dices) instead of her sucking r NHS dry she can ring him for a lift !! 🤣🤣🤣 If it will hold her weight that is 🤣🤣 and I hope he thanks all of us when he gets in 2 them crusty knickers again if it wasn't for us she wouldn be civil with him 🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼 👏🏼👏🏼

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I wonder is Rocky gonna be like a step daddy to Esme and Harper now, are they gonna push the pram up to the grave. She’ll maybe let him push the pram. Then go a wee scoot to Asda and use a baby seat trolley that a real baby should be usin. There’s double seat trolleys so they could take them both. You close by guys better keep us posted if you’s witness any booty calls 😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 no seriously I haven't laughed so much in my life 🤣🤣 I remember someone in here ages ago said rocky had small plane so hopefully the next time as she says ( slices and dices) instead of her sucking r NHS dry she can ring him for a lift !! 🤣🤣🤣 If it will hold her weight that is 🤣🤣 and I hope he thanks all of us when he gets in 2 them crusty knickers again if it wasn't for us she wouldn be civil with him 🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼 👏🏼👏🏼
Exactly! Sabrina might get a shag out of this and she has us to thank 🙃

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I wonder is Rocky gonna be like a step daddy to Esme and Harper now, are they gonna push the pram up to the grave. She’ll maybe let him push the pram. Then go a wee scoot to Asda and use a baby seat trolley that a real baby should be usin. There’s double seat trolleys so they could take them both. You close by guys better keep us posted if you’s witness any booty calls 😂
My curtains will be open from now on 😂😂 need to get cameras fitted anyway as I have a psycho neighbour so it could come in handy for a few things 😂