Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Well you see I tried to tell you all to leave rocky out of it but no you wouldn't listen, now look what has happened, and it wasn't because I wanted him to myself FYI I'm not into men actually,I'm very happy with my female partner. I just don't know what you all wanted to gain from involving him. Oh and I'm also not her little spy either.
Nobody involved him I was scrolling and his live appeared on my fyp! Sabrina or her wee spies reported it back and she went looking for him 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Listening to her you think they are going to all live happily every after, she is a NUTTER.
Saying she hasnt mentioned Logan as yesterday was all about Jamie. She hasnt mentioned him for weeks. It's ALWAYS all about Jamie. The whole "there is a difference between a child who was born and who wasnt" is only wheeled out when it suits her.

Snarling like a rabid dog about Emma:confused:
Really? I hope Sabrinaangelmom puts that up

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
😂😂and to think she actually sat there on tik tok with her vile mouth calling someone an “ugly do”
Makes ya wonder what she sees when she looks in the mirror 😂
Glasses an mirrors needed 🤣🤣 .. Sabrina get into that bath love before Ur baby daddy gets there ya don't want him running a miles again 🤣🤣 U will need soap shampoo conditioner exfoliating gloves a razor (if U can trust urself) skin care pjs clean knickers socks hair brush toothbrush toothpaste then a big bottle of bleach 2 get rid off the black line around ur bath 👍🏼 good girl

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Listening to her you think they are going to all live happily every after, she is a NUTTER.
Saying she hasnt mentioned Logan as yesterday was all about Jamie. She hasnt mentioned him for weeks. It's ALWAYS all about Jamie. The whole "there is a difference between a child who was born and who wasnt" is only wheeled out when it suits her.

Yes sabrinaangelmom get to work lol

May 6, 2024
antrim

That was vile she really has no shame how is she not embarrassed to post videos like this.

May 6, 2024
antrim
I don’t understand how she’s joking and flirting with the man she’s accused off starving abusing and trying to end her! The same man she refers to as the sperm doner who she said didn’t go to scans or want him! Her wee enablers have short memories
Listen when you look as rough as she does you’ll take it where you can get it 😂

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
That was vile she really has no shame how is she not embarrassed to post videos like this.
She’s acting like she stole him off us or something 😂 ‘her sons father’ ‘Jamie’s parents’ ‘bringing us back together…as friends’ i can’t wait to see how this pans out, let the madness commence 😂😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I don’t understand how she’s joking and flirting with the man she’s accused off starving abusing and trying to end her! The same man she refers to as the sperm doner who she said didn’t go to scans or want him! Her wee enablers have short memories
Just proves she was lying and I would say she was the abusive one in the relationship 😳

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Omg she’s actually lost the plot. Getting all excited about talking to him after what she said about him. That he is the reason she self harms!! Also uploading a video of her saying Lillian was good friend then changing to oh I don’t know her.

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1722891800.mov
    23.1 MB
  • RPReplay_Final1722892279.mov
    46.5 MB
  • RPReplay_Final1722891800.mov
    23.1 MB

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland

Neither of them were born alive so there isn’t that much of a difference. Sorry to be harsh but it’s true.
I wonder if she will run round Logan’s da for a wee quickie since they are such good friends. Me does think Logan’s da is as real as Logan 😂😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Omg she’s actually lost the plot. Getting all excited about talking to him after what she said about him. That he is the reason she self harms!! Also uploading a video of her saying Lillian was good friend then changing to oh I don’t know her.
Wow that 2nd one needs sent to him the lying scumbag saying that about him
If that was true she wouldn’t be chatting to him 😳 she needs publicity shown for who she is

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Oh good girl, you actually managed to find one of the videos about him. He’s a headcase if he goes back. And that Sabrina is not safe near his wee girlie