childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland

Am I right
Read the last few comments Alvin has made lol

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Dono about you guys but I feel stupid af for being nice to him. I didn’t know. Sick boy. And what’s that snake thing about in the other article? And getting done for 🪴 in car too
No I don't I took him as face value an believed him just like we done for Sabrina 1 day .. people past r their past but Sabrina alerted us 2 it clan said they will turn on U cos she knew his past and knew we wouldn like it so now she can be right he shouldv owed it instead of allowing her 2 blackmail him .. I wouldv respected that .. keep in mind he was only 19 when he was with her

May 6, 2024
antrim
Oh so now you're all turning against him,tell me, are you all perfect have you never done anything wrong apart from having nothing better to do but stalk people then turn against them because they wouldn't fall to your level. Pathetic pack of bullies. Who's next to bully I wonder.
No we aren’t just thanks to Sabrina we have discovered his past. Nobody here is bullying him so please just go away. You must sit here and watch constantly and just jump in when you don’t like something.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Oh so now you're all turning against him,tell me, are you all perfect have you never done anything wrong apart from having nothing better to do but stalk people then turn against them because they wouldn't fall to your level. Pathetic pack of bullies. Who's next to bully I wonder.
By the way did you contact Sabrina when she was badmouthing him allll over TikTok? Saying he tried to kill her ect?