Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Oh so now you're all turning against him,tell me, are you all perfect have you never done anything wrong apart from having nothing better to do but stalk people then turn against them because they wouldn't fall to your level. Pathetic pack of bullies. Who's next to bully I wonder.

Aye because you're the biggest bully on here and queen stalker.
Listen, just take yourself off and you won’t have to read what we post. It’s that simple. No likely? do offy 👋

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Oh so now you're all turning against him,tell me, are you all perfect have you never done anything wrong apart from having nothing better to do but stalk people then turn against them because they wouldn't fall to your level. Pathetic pack of bullies. Who's next to bully I wonder.

Aye because you're the biggest bully on here and queen stalker.
You are right, she is a queen. She was able to do a 10min search and find videos of Sabrina telling blatant lies. I hope they get shared on Angel mom page.

Why don’t you go lick hammer heeds ball sack

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Found more. Michael is very proud to be Jamie’s father in heaven. Rocky never wanted Jamie or went to scans. She gave Jamie the chance to visit is father in spurt and he chose not to.
When she’s lying she closes her eyes and looks to the side saw her so that earlier as well in another video 😂😂 she is a scumbag

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Wait ..what we now know is what Sabrina put out there.. me personally isn't turning against him I'm just stating Sabrina put us on 2 that she knew exactly what she was doing if anything I feel sorry for him cos she's back 2 controlling his life again and he is letting her an if U dont see what she is doing is controlling then U need 2 give ur head a wobble

May 6, 2024
antrim
When she’s lying she closes her eyes and looks to the side saw her so that earlier as well in another video 😂😂 she is a scumbag
She really is a bullshitting f. I can’t imagine getting to her age of life and sitting on tik tok posting vile rants. I’d like to think I’ll be off seeing the world some more and living my life. She’s just tragic.

Jul 30, 2024
UK
Are they sisters now? Tbf they do look alike. Bet they smell alike as well. See sabby is all talk as usual promising people stuff but never delivering.
She preys on young vulnerable men. Tuna forced a 22 year old boy when she is 46 years old to go to her home and she kept medicating him to make him sleep because she loves the sound of men snoring, all on live. It was very very very creepy. Always jumps at the young boys