Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
No I don't I took him as face value an believed him just like we done for Sabrina 1 day .. people past r their past but Sabrina alerted us 2 it clan said they will turn on U cos she knew his past and knew we wouldn like it so now she can be right he shouldv owed it instead of allowing her 2 blackmail him .. I wouldv respected that .. keep in mind he was only 19 when he was with her
She would have been 32 the pedo 😳wonder did she groom him too 😂

didyeaye

May 6, 2024
ireland
Why is he listening to her???
Haven’t commented in weeks but I seen the live last night.. is it just me or do people not think that rocky fellas a wee bit simple on it.. gobshite. He’d have to be if he went with crazy horse sabby. Sorry just read the name sabby and I have fing pissed myself it’s hilarious.. sabby ya wee crazy cat 😂😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Oh so now you're all turning against him,tell me, are you all perfect have you never done anything wrong apart from having nothing better to do but stalk people then turn against them because they wouldn't fall to your level. Pathetic pack of bullies. Who's next to bully I wonder.

Aye because you're the biggest bully on here and queen stalker.
Me? Oh I’m famous

Jul 30, 2024
UK
Haven’t commented in weeks but I seen the live last night.. is it just me or do people not think that rocky fellas a wee bit simple on it.. gobshite. He’d have to be if he went with crazy horse sabby. Sorry just read the name sabby and I have fing pissed myself it’s hilarious.. sabby ya wee crazy cat 😂😂
I read your name in her voice and chuckled!

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Listen a young boy at 19 would stick it in anything .. if I was his family Ida chased her with pitch forks!