Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Did she go private? Must have seen my posts with her videos on it
If she’s that bothered about her privacy like she’d just either come off tik tok or just not post the se she does. She’s a fing looper and I’d say 90% of her followers are people who only follow to watch the s show. She’s up there with the craziest of mofos on tik tok

May 7, 2024
ireland

Am I right
‘Loyalist Resurrection Force’
Omg what a pair of absolute bellends😂 do I laughed at that😂

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
If she’s that bothered about her privacy like she’d just either come off tik tok or just not post the se she does. She’s a fing looper and I’d say 90% of her followers are people who only follow to watch the s show. She’s up there with the craziest of mofos on tik tok
Yes…Sabby..crazy Jacob, elpha, markusemz , cla , all them crazy reborn people that does their ‘ditl’ with their dolls…I can’t think of anyone else atm

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Give her a while and then it’ll be our fault if he falls out with her, it’ll always be our fault for everything 😂
Aw I can’t wait 😂😂 in the meantime, she should be greatful that we helped her and her ‘strangler ex’ reconnect.

Same girl won’t be private for long, she’ll be on today saying ‘naw nawwwww why should I be private, the cretins can do off’ I noticed last night she limited her comments anyway so sure nobody can troll her in the comments anymore 😂

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Haha 😂😂 not me sitting eating my rice crispies with the tears rolling down my cheeks reading on here 🤣🤣 gutted I couldnt stay awake to join the party 🙈. So sabby is hoping to give the old " foo foo" an airing 😂 "rocky ballone" will be thinking he's on a Bush tucker trial venturing in about her 🤮 . What is she like ffs 😂 wonder if she will have a bath today , scrub the "bin juice " out the " foo foo 😂😂