Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Thank you every one. I bought myself a good hoover. And gave my kid £500 as she picked the tickets that won haha. I’m choosing to block and ignore posy. Anyone that thinks like she does doesn’t deserve to to be spat on if she was on fire.
I will carry on enjoying my life with my family and friends and take great delight in knowing Sabrina has no one. I hope Rocky chews her up and spits her out that’s all she deserves.

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Thank you every one. I bought myself a good hoover. And gave my kid £500 as she picked the tickets that won haha. I’m choosing to block and ignore posy. Anyone that thinks like she does doesn’t deserve to to be spat on if she was on fire.
I will carry on enjoying my life with my family and friends and take great delight in knowing Sabrina has no one. I hope Rocky chews her up and spits her out that’s all she deserves.
Congratulations 🥳 the joys of being an adult we get so excited at buying ourselves things like a hoover lol I bought a new slow cooker last week and I was so giddy like a child at Christmas 🤣