Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
I bought the Dyson air wrap. do me I'm sitting here like a movie star with no where to go only bed🤣 one more wave I will be overboard
I got the Dyson hair dryer and air wrap at Christmas, the family chipped in and got them for me 🥰 then recently I bought a rotating curler from tik tok shop , worse thing ever as I kept on burning the head clean off me 😂😂 I gave it to my daughter and after she used it she was like " mum take it back , I'm no wanting the stupid thing 😂😂 now I'm left with the dam thing 😂😂

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I got the Dyson hair dryer and air wrap at Christmas, the family chipped in and got them for me 🥰 then recently I bought a rotating curler from tik tok shop , worse thing ever as I kept on burning the head clean off me 😂😂 I gave it to my daughter and after she used it she was like " mum take it back , I'm no wanting the stupid thing 😂😂 now I'm left with the dam thing 😂😂
I got one of them too, the first time I tried it it blew up, like bang 💥 sent them back. Ended up ordering another set and I like them. Yeah, constantly get burnt though 😂

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
Let me know if the airwrap is any good! My daughters been dropping hints like breeze blocks for one, and if it’s any good and I can use it too I might just be persuaded 😂
Well I washed and used the hairdryer bit. That was good. Then had to watch 5000 tic tocs how to do the curl bit. 1 side is like dyson, 1 side like poundland. That was first go. It's just getting the hang of it. Got it for 300 reduced from 400 on boots online. It had another bit too like a big brush bit. Will keep practicing or just wear the good side out and 1 ponytail to the side 🤣 this was the one reduced. Think a pic attached

Attachments

• 20240805_164734.jpg
    20240805_164734.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 15
May 6, 2024
antrim
Well I washed and used the hairdryer bit. That was good. Then had to watch 5000 tic tocs how to do the curl bit. 1 side is like dyson, 1 side like poundland. That was first go. It's just getting the hang of it. Got it for 300 reduced from 400 on boots online. It had another bit too like a big brush bit. Will keep practicing or just wear the good side out and 1 ponytail to the side 🤣 this was the one reduced. Think a pic attached
Love the colour of it, 300 is actually quite good don’t think I’ve seen it any cheaper than that!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’m still baffled as to how she can talk to Rocky after saying all that about him my ex has been putting things on fb about me which means he’s in a mood and even 6 years later he’ll want to take it out on me and im terrified in my own home I couldn’t be talking to him the way she was rocky and her bossing him around

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I’m still baffled as to how she can talk to Rocky after saying all that about him my ex has been putting things on fb about me which means he’s in a mood and even 6 years later he’ll want to take it out on me and im terrified in my own home I couldn’t be talking to him the way she was rocky and her bossing him around
I’m so sorry you are going thru that. Nobody should feel terrified in their own home 🤬❤️

May 6, 2024
antrim
Yeah exactly what I thought, she marched into his live and started talking down to him. In that relationship it was definitely her that was the abuser.