Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
How do we edit what she says? It’s her video of her face with her lips moving for her words to come out!! She’s actually getting ridiculous 😂😂😂 she’s a control freak! Her way or no way!!

No wonder ppl off TikTok want nothing to do with her
anyone who watches her lives will know how nasty she is and that nothing is edited, she blocks anyone who gives an opinion different to hers she must have some block list 😂 the people who follow her just do it for the entertainment she calls people sad and lonely but she’s describing her self. There’s really no helping her and she treats people like crap and gets away with it and that’s why she keeps doing it because there’s no consequences for her she just picks up new people until they see the real her then they are out too 😳

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Ugh that was a lot of rambling. Firstly , imagine juking down to the Port without letting anyone know 😂😂 what you scared of Sabrina 😂😂

The amount of s she bought , how many teddies you need?! Them wee footballs are out of a win everytime machine coz my wee boys won them in a machine at the jet centre too, so basically £2 a go for all them smaller teddies. And then the bigger ones , she admitted to spending around £20 trying to win Happy. So I’m gonna round teddy machines to £40. That tat in tshirt city costs a fortune. So I’m saying Atleast £50 for it, then doughnuts are around 5/6 pound are they not? To give to the birds 😂 the way she kept going on to Jodie asking where the seagulls were, other folk standing in background , she sounds fing retarded. I guess the hate pages ruined a lovely lovely day.

The video on the hate page is not edited. If anyone wishes to check, it’s some date in April SHE posted the video herself talking about what her ex allegedly done. We didn’t say any of it. Making a mockery out of dv when there is real victims out there and we struggle daily with TRAUMA and flash backs. She is disgusting. And no way in hell should she have so many pics and videos of someone else’s child on a public page. Nice to see Jamie got a go on the rides though. She only brings Jodie so if anyone asks she can say the doll and bear belongs to her. She sees herself that she looks like a fing looper.

Needs to stop waffling on about scarecrows coz that fing hair of hers looks like straw hair like a scarecrow .

Must check the hate pages for updates 😂💦

Attachments

• IMG_1733.png
    IMG_1733.png
    487.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1734.png
    IMG_1734.png
    479 KB · Views: 28
Jun 16, 2024
Belfast
Incase anyone wasn't privy to "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest featuring The Teddy Bears Picnic" photos 😊

Attachments

• IMG_9677.jpeg
    IMG_9677.jpeg
    239.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_9678.jpeg
    IMG_9678.jpeg
    208.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_9679.jpeg
    IMG_9679.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_9681.jpeg
    IMG_9681.jpeg
    281.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9680.jpeg
    IMG_9680.jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9682.jpeg
    IMG_9682.jpeg
    173.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9683.jpeg
    IMG_9683.jpeg
    172.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9684.jpeg
    IMG_9684.jpeg
    139.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9685.jpeg
    IMG_9685.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_9686.jpeg
    IMG_9686.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 19
May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Anyone know if emzy is ok? Haven’t seen her on here in a couple days x
I haven’t seen her in couple days, and can’t find her on tiktok anymore , I really hope she’s ok. I’ve been ALOT more savage in my comments on here than Emz has.

Another part of that video I forgot to mention, @teddywong shared that video of her talking about what her ex allegedly done (they’ve new videos up btw 😂) but she was addressing that in video last night and said ‘sure we talked about that the other night and cleared the air’ No you certainly did not Sabrina! Everytime Rocky said to you ‘why did you say them things about me’ you cut him off and kept saying ‘here we go again, your living in the past’ you did NOT say why you told them lies about him starving/strangling you. So STOP LYING. You did not let that man get a word in at all. And he tried a few times to ask you why you told them lies on your videos and instead of answering him it was ‘here we go again’ or ‘there you go again, living in the past ‘

Sabrina, myself and a lot of others sat on that live the entire time you were there. Not once did you address your dirty dangerous lies. Making an absolute joke out of domestic violence victims. Sure away and build sandcastles with your doll and teddy and pretend your little miss innocent. Your a fing psychopath.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
That’s exactly what I thought. Others thought he came over well and to be honest I thought he came over as something off of Jeremy Kyle.

this finally proves once and for all that Sabrina lied about being abused.
Ffs would you not LOVE to watch an eps with Jez with Sabrina 😂 what would it say along the bottom of screen? ‘My abusive ex won’t acknowledge our still born that died 12years ago,won’t even buy him a toy car from Poundland’ whilst she sits holding Esme & Harper 🙃