Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
Sweet mother of God. Doll and Teddy hawked to the port for a day out. That's the PIP well sent. I 💯am sure she has learning difficulties. No woman at that age in sound mind would act like that. I went to tell my work mates about her and then said nah, I can't mentally explain they would be like wtf u even watch that for. 12 years of torturing herself!! I don't even tell people who don't already know I had a stillborn baby, it's a very personal thing let alone putting it all over social media.

I was in the lift one day in work and this so called Christian weirdo got in. She said "ach remember your wee baby died" I said what? Omg, no way I forgot about that, thanks for reminding me!!! So that's my attitude, up and on with it, it happened, its trauma but I won't help myself sitting wallowing. She needs to take a big leaf 🍃 out if my book!!!

May 6, 2024
antrim
Sweet mother of God. Doll and Teddy hawked to the port for a day out. That's the PIP well sent. I 💯am sure she has learning difficulties. No woman at that age in sound mind would act like that. I went to tell my work mates about her and then said nah, I can't mentally explain they would be like wtf u even watch that for. 12 years of torturing herself!! I don't even tell people who don't already know I had a stillborn baby, it's a very personal thing let alone putting it all over social media.

I was in the lift one day in work and this so called Christian weirdo got in. She said "ach remember your wee baby died" I said what? Omg, no way I forgot about that, thanks for reminding me!!! So that's my attitude, up and on with it, it happened, its trauma but I won't help myself sitting wallowing. She needs to take a big leaf 🍃 out if my book!!!
Forget the leaf, she needs the whole book thrown at her 🥴

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I hope Emzy is OK
If you read here and need some time, its OK
You know where to find us 🥰

To the poster that I messaged on TikTok
I am having some amount of problems with that account, it seems to let me send 1 message per day, I have challenged it but you know what TikTok is like
I keep accepting the friend requests (that we all have friends in common with) and each time I go back in its asking me to accept again, I have done so half a dozen times now:(
So please dont think I am ignoring you all, I am trying to sort it🥰

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
My 3year old is walking about saying ‘a naw naw naw ‘ like he keeps doing it. Is that not what she calls the cat that visits her? My other wee boy is doing it too but he heard it on YouTube he said. Make me laugh anyway 😂

Yep, that's the big ginger cat that visits her 😂
It's when he calls you a cretin you need to worry:LOL:

purplepumpkin

May 28, 2024
Omagh
She could of done something so much better with her life like get herself an education I've bad mental health and I've just started a new job. I've once took a year break from working before but I've always worked. I felt like a huge burden on people who work. I got myself help and on tablets so I'm in a better place.
Sitting looking at 4 walls all day done my head in. Get your self a job sabby would do you the world of good.

I've booked myself a holiday with the hubby to celebrate my new job and have pulled two day 11 hour shifts for spending money

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She could of done something so much better with her life like get herself an education I've bad mental health and I've just started a new job. I've once took a year break from working before but I've always worked. I felt like a huge burden on people who work. I got myself help and on tablets so I'm in a better place.
Sitting looking at 4 walls all day done my head in. Get your self a job sabby would do you the world of good.

I've booked myself a holiday with the hubby to celebrate my new job and have pulled two day 11 hour shifts for spending money

Kudos to you! Congratulations on your new job!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

Congratulations on the new job, I agree sitting at home all day is not good for anyone’s mental health. Sabrina doesn’t want help or to change anything she loves playing the victim I couldn’t spend all day every day alone in my house like she does 😳

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown

Well done you, have a wonderful time