Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
she loves playing the victim I couldn’t spend all day every day alone in my house like she does 😳

She isnt alone though, she has spurts & dollies
Jamie, Logan, Ryan, Adrian, Gareth, not granny though, and the 4000 pets that have died
Then we have the dollies, there used to be 5 or 6 that she cant live without, until a buyer comes along

:oops:

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Just got a filtered msg under a video saying about ‘imagine bullying a vulnerable woman’ I deleted before thinking to screen shot.

Do we think Sabrina is vulnerable? Opinions please? It was a fake account @bee or something. Should’ve just approved it 🤦🏻‍♀️

May 6, 2024
antrim
Just got a filtered msg under a video saying about ‘imagine bullying a vulnerable woman’ I deleted before thinking to screen shot.

Do we think Sabrina is vulnerable? Opinions please? It was a fake account @bee or something. Should’ve just approved it 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s far from vulnerable! She plays the vulnerable act well but every so often the real Sabrina shows and she is nothing but a narcissistic bully.

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown

I think yes to an extent she is. She definitely has mental health issues. With that she is also a bully. In my thinking she does know what she’s doing and it’s worked for her. If she’s claiming any benefits her tik tok page definitely supports her issues. I don’t believe she has a social worker which makes me think she’s not counted as one. I haven’t a clue 🫣

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She isnt alone though, she has spurts & dollies
Jamie, Logan, Ryan, Adrian, Gareth, not granny though, and the 4000 pets that have died
Then we have the dollies, there used to be 5 or 6 that she cant live without, until a buyer comes along

:oops:
Yeah I forgot about the spurts 😂 I would rather be alone than live with all that crap and she has her wee drawer full of them stupid resin things too, to keep her company 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I think yes to an extent she is. She definitely has mental health issues. With that she is also a bully. In my thinking she does know what she’s doing and it’s worked for her. If she’s claiming any benefits her tik tok page definitely supports her issues. I don’t believe she has a social worker which makes me think she’s not counted as one. I haven’t a clue 🫣
I used to think she was vulnerable but I don’t anymore the way she can manipulate people tells me she’s not vunerable. Several people on here have difficulties with mental health and lost loved ones then we too should be saying she’s bullying vunerable people.
It’s how she protrays it she’s so much the victim and she convinces everyone of that she has people believing we are slagging of a dead child 😳she doesn’t have a social worker as she doesn’t need one she lives alone she goes shopping she has food electric, heat, has pets there’s no way she needs support real vulnerable need support functioning she has no issue functioning when she can post several tik toks a day

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’ve seen someone comment she definitely is a
Learning disability which I find a bit annoying I know many many people
With learning disability and at least two with severe intellectual disabilities and they are no where near
Like her I don’t believe there is anything wrong with her apart from being a complete narricistic liar
That maddens me too I know people with a learning disability and people with learning disability’s aren’t as nasty as that they also aren’t bullies, people just try to make excuses and makes sense of why she is the way it is because they don’t want to accept that she is that nasty for no reason other than she gets it with it