Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
It's sooooo Sabrina she always says imagine this or imagine that 😂😂 she gets herself caught all of the time 😂😂😂 least Ashley has a husband love Ur 2 nuts for anyone 2 go near U Ur animals don't even Wana be near ya FS 😂😂
Poor wee Benji lies in his bed all day pretending to be blind and deaf so he doesn’t have to put up with her ffs 😂

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I don't want a husband but I do have a lovely wife and no we don't need permission to buy things. And I'm not sabrina.
Aye alright 😂😂😂😂😂😂 now if Ur a bloke U need 2 grow a set U wee b I've never in my life came across a man that bitches as much as U 😂😂😂😂 I'm actually mortified for U if that's the case🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂 but we all know Ur Sabrina and Ur tryna throw us off but instead U made urself look like the dickhead U r 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 thanks for that do that really made me giggle

May 6, 2024
antrim
Its not about needing permission, its about respect. A partnership works when both show consideration. It's also nice to have someone to help pick an item/compare etc. I found the jibe VERY strange, how many people jump to a conclusion like that? None unless they are looking for attention
Sabrina is the only person I know who would come with that and think it’s an insult. The way she always says “ what’s wrong with yous did you’d not get enough love as a child “ or “ did your mummy not buy you enough toys growing up”
That’s just how her mind works. Still believe it’s Sabrina trying but failing to throw us all off the scent

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
There's literally hundreds of those competitions on fb you wab. Away and wash your flange Sabrina
And she calls us stalkers 😂 imagine looking to see who won money is she looking some?
Anyway I was told by a reliable source that the police can’t touch anyone on here nor do they care because as it was explained to dopey drawers Sabrina she has her page public she posts her entire life on tik tok and photos of her sons grave her son her park her niece her everything so if people talk about her then she is giving them the information we wouldn’t know what we know without her having told us 😳
The reason she can get in trouble over what she is does is she names people and gives out their addresses now if we did it ourselves that’s fine but because we haven’t given her that info or posted it somewhere she can be done for stalking and harassment, silly woman 😂