Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
This was my first time driving down there stopped in at Newtownabbey to get my hoover I had ordered then on down to the coast. Probably Derry next time I want to see the walls that have the Derry girls on them.
I’m dying to see the walls with the Derry girls on them, there use to be a tour of where they took you around parts that the show was filmed

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
This was my first time driving down there stopped in at Newtownabbey to get my hoover I had ordered then on down to the coast. Probably Derry next time I want to see the walls that have the Derry girls on them.
Yes I’m for Derry Day on Saturday and I’m under strict instructions from my 9year old I have to find Derry girls mural and send her pics 😂😂 I done a tour of the walls years ago. Stunning place and beautiful walk.

But yeah, me and my 9year old love derry girls. Santa brought her the board game of it for Christmas and she’s at me every night to play it 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s just a trivia game and once you’ve got threw all the cards you know the answers so you have to leave it a couple months before you play again to test my old memory 😂

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Ordered this little cutie off shein the other day when I was ordering some holiday bits. 27 sleeps til Lanzarote 🥰 now I just have 27 sleeps to lose about 50stone 🤢 was trying on some of my stuff the other night I’ve already got for holiday and I look disgusting, absolutely hate it.

Hubby sat last night and booked us another holiday for next Sept to ayia napa, I will defo not be this size then 🥺

Attachments

• IMG_1761.png
    IMG_1761.png
    182.8 KB · Views: 50
Aug 7, 2024
new castle
Ordered this little cutie off shein the other day when I was ordering some holiday bits. 27 sleeps til Lanzarote 🥰 now I just have 27 sleeps to lose about 50stone 🤢 was trying on some of my stuff the other night I’ve already got for holiday and I look disgusting, absolutely hate it.

Hubby sat last night and booked us another holiday for next Sept to ayia napa, I will defo not be this size then 🥺

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Iv been away 5 times times this year and every time I come back I say I’ll not b like that next trip but I love wine and food to much 😭 away just after xmas again and swear on my hair I’ll be in a bikini 😂 haven’t started dieting yet but I’ll keep telling myself that 😂😂😂
Well honestly I want to lose 3stone. And this holiday has been booked for months and months so I’ve had plenty of time. But yeah, I love food and snacks and drinkies too much 😂😂

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow

Awe , here just be yourself🩷 we come in all different shapes and sizes and I know we are never happy about our weight but I bet you have the heart of gold and the nicest personality that people love you for 🩷 dont stress too much, if its any help i try to get my 10000steps in each day and cut down on bread and drink loads of water , when i get the urge for chocolate , i just go and brush my teeth and the craving dissappears but its hard sometimes lol, then at weekends i just eat whatever 🙈😂. Shien is my go to place for holiday clothes 😁 you are going to have an amazing time xx

Aug 7, 2024
new castle
To be honest on holiday no one looks at someone and thinks god look at her she’s over weight, no one cares, as long as your happy and enjoying yourself that’s all that matters. I was always size 8 stone 2 until I had my kids now I’m 11 stone, we own a family gym and my brother is a PT and well known PT and I still can’t be assed to do something about it. It’s 90% diet but I’d rather be overweight and happy than diet and miserable atm 😂😂

May 6, 2024
antrim

I was in Florida in feb and I think I came back 2 stone heavier 😂 I always try to tone up a bit before we go over there but I’ve finally realised there’s no fecking point for I spend the whole time stuffing my face anyway 🐷
We’re way too critical of ourselves as women I think, you’ll feel better in your holiday clothes when you’re actually on holiday, I always find that’s the case x

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Thanks girlies for the lovely comments! Yeah right enough though, it’s all inclusive so I’m gonna be eating like clean mad 😂 and little duck I’m exact same as you, was always around the 8st mark, and even after I had children I stayed that weight. It wasn’t til I had my youngest the weight stayed on. Now I’m like 11st 3 or something. I’m only 5ft2 so I look massive 😂

But yeah hopefully I will feel a lot better on holiday with a load of fake tan on. Outfits look better with a tan 😂 I’m for using that garnier tan moisturiser for the next few weeks to try and build up a tan, I notice when I wear actual fake tan on holiday it comes off so quickly coz of the heat.

Aug 7, 2024
new castle
Thanks girlies for the lovely comments! Yeah right enough though, it’s all inclusive so I’m gonna be eating like clean mad 😂 and little duck I’m exact same as you, was always around the 8st mark, and even after I had children I stayed that weight. It wasn’t til I had my youngest the weight stayed on. Now I’m like 11st 3 or something. I’m only 5ft2 so I look massive 😂

But yeah hopefully I will feel a lot better on holiday with a load of fake tan on. Outfits look better with a tan 😂 I’m for using that garnier tan moisturiser for the next few weeks to try and build up a tan, I notice when I wear actual fake tan on holiday it comes off so quickly coz of the heat.
Your tall compared to me I’m 4ft 10.5 😂 have to get the .5 in. Only people I have to look down at when talking is my kids 😂 Yea my youngest done the damage to 😭 but wouldn’t change it 🥰

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
I'm 5ft 2 also , I'm a short arse 😂 but I'm at that stage of life where the menapausal midrift has hit me 🙈 I was always a size 10 but 12 is comfortable these days lol . Then again I'm grateful to be here today (if you know you know ) 🙏 . Anyway I have a party to go to this weekend , I have a lovely black jump suit, fits me perfect but I'm not sure what footwear ?? Any thoughts 😁