Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

moody_blue

May 26, 2024
Across the water
I'm 5ft 2 also , I'm a short arse 😂 but I'm at that stage of life where the menapausal midrift has hit me 🙈 I was always a size 10 but 12 is comfortable these days lol . Then again I'm grateful to be here today (if you know you know ) 🙏 . Anyway I have a party to go to this weekend , I have a lovely black jump suit, fits me perfect but I'm not sure what footwear ?? Any thoughts 😁
Some sparkly black sliders 😉

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
I'm 5ft 2 also , I'm a short arse 😂 but I'm at that stage of life where the menapausal midrift has hit me 🙈 I was always a size 10 but 12 is comfortable these days lol . Then again I'm grateful to be here today (if you know you know ) 🙏 . Anyway I have a party to go to this weekend , I have a lovely black jump suit, fits me perfect but I'm not sure what footwear ?? Any thoughts 😁
Something bright, any wee sandal at this time of the year ☺️

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Yes I’m for Derry Day on Saturday and I’m under strict instructions from my 9year old I have to find Derry girls mural and send her pics 😂😂 I done a tour of the walls years ago. Stunning place and beautiful walk.

But yeah, me and my 9year old love derry girls. Santa brought her the board game of it for Christmas and she’s at me every night to play it 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s just a trivia game and once you’ve got threw all the cards you know the answers so you have to leave it a couple months before you play again to test my old memory 😂
Omg I love that. My 14 year old has just got into Derry girls she finds it hilarious. Will have to leave it a few days. I’ve got fibro and I overdid it yesterday so a few relax days and I’ll be good to go. 😃