Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
Did U get the recipe!? 😁 Can someone send me mines is never what I remember from being a child 😭 I love mines really thick like mash potatoes maybe that's where I'm going wrong?
Has to be potatoes cut in half def not mashed and I use loads of soup mix to thicken mine it does always taste better the next day I use my Granda’s recipe although I know everyone’s is slightly different

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
Did U get the recipe!? 😁 Can someone send me mines is never what I remember from being a child 😭 I love mines really thick like mash potatoes maybe that's where I'm going wrong?
In mine I use celery leeks onions carrots and soup mix you pick that up in any shop along with special mince it’s called with us I start with peeling and chopping potatoes in half at the bottom fill pot up three quarter full with water then start chopping up all your veg or if lazy like me you can buy the packets or cut then roll your mince into balls pop that in cover the top with your soup mix then boil it I was always told not to stir it until it’s nearly cooked through comes out lovely every time