Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
In that video, I did think it was an absolute disgrace how she mocked the way Rocky went on after Jamie was born. She is ttp out of parents of stillborn babies. Sick sick girl. I can’t believe she just done that.
100% that’s why he’s came off live because he’s either seen that or been told about it. He was only 20 at the time Jamie was born ffs she was 32!
And she asked on his live that time she blocked us how was his brother and she said she always had time for him. But now here she is slaying him all over tik tok.
Balls did he try to get back with her, and if he did he really must be depressed

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
U vile bastard Sabrina ... U say we torture U Jamie will never see what we say about U but for U 2 bring his wean into this makes U the piece of s that U r .. I don't believe for a sec he wanted U in bed 🤢🤢 with Ur smelly crusty knickers... U went soooo low 2night that noone needs 2 edited it .. I gived U a week 2 be ok with rocky do wasn't I wrong all because he won't do what U want him 2 do!! I'd support rocky any day of the week over U an now U r bad mouthing his brother the 1 U where very found off ,😂😂😂 U dick!... He didn admit 2 strangling U at all he tried 2 day his side on that an U kept cutting him off .. Ur a dick women ohhhh good love U rocky seen right through U and now Ur ragin an blaming us ack god love ya wee pet !😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 U look dumb as do .. 2anyone reading here that wasn on that live don't believe do all she says .. an btw Sabrina honestly question wtf is he ment 2 buy for a child in heaven? Wise the do up love