Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Sabrina do me a favour love we r 2 scared????? ?met me in the port any day U tell me day and time an I'll be their ???? It's up 2 U .An I will show U who I am an ill say whatever the feck I have 2 say 2 Ur ugly big nosed smelly face I ain't scared of U .. and don't say come 2 my door ! Cos I ain't cos Ur a smelly cop calling t but I'll meet U any do day love cos I could give a do if U know who I am or not
She can only go Tuesdays and Saturdays

Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool
So I don’t reckon there was even a relationship there.. I think he was a one night stand that went wrong and he thought do I’ve got to stay with that. Gob on legs. She’s desperate to cling on to that memory of having someone. No child deserves to die or family lose their child, unthinkable. But she’s taken it too far coz she can’t let go. It cracks me up that on her vids when she talks about the boys she points the camera at their shrines !! She has one son that’s a wall and the other a sideboard ! And the eldest sometimes disguises himself as a bedroom

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Jesus I’m only started into that latest rant Sabrina that boy was 19. Are you gonna say my partner doesn’t care about our youngest child coz I was pregnant through covid and nobody else was allowed at my appointments?! Partners weren’t allowed into labour unless you were 4cm dilated. Could you imagine the s she would have give rocky in covid times 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Ewwwwww I just seen Ur talking overs ewwwww Ur 1 ugly hire that nose is fing hugggeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Hair down tryna look nice 😂😂 put a black bag over Ur face an U will be sexy as do!!! ... The grease is dripping of Ur hair 😂😂
And she’s slagging me for looking like a scarecrow 😂😂😂 straw hair on her. Like Fester Adam’s in a wig

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
WOW, I had visitors staying and obviously didnt want them to hear the level of crazy so I am just catching up 😂

Why does she think she needs to give Rocky permission to "be in Jamies life"? He has as much right to mourn him as she does. We KNEW the whole "thank you trolls for bringing us together" wouldnt last long, didnt think even Bina could mess it up this quickly though:LOL:
Everything she touches turns to crap, nothing ever works out for her

"The past was the past in my eyes" She LIVES in the past, she lives everyday as though it was 12 years ago
She isnt fit to say that wee girls name, or even speak about her, ANY child for that matter.
Mother nature knew what she was doing when she decided not to make her a mother. As every video goes on she becomes more bitter, more twisted, and more vile.
What did catfish Michael do to deserve being called a dad?

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Them rants were vile. The bit she kept going on about blue curtain , making fun of a 19year old boy that was prob fing terrified has pissed me off the most. If that was my son I would be at her door and trail the oul bastard. Wouldn’t be so big. Earlier video you give someone’s full name out and proceeded to be cheeky about their looks. You have an actual cheek to call anyone a scarecrow looking at the fing state of you. Especially when the comment you were slabbering about was the actual truth. You’re one of them folk when you don’t have a comeback and you know the truth is making you look bad, you come for peoples looks.

I hope Rocky has the support and strength he needs to report your videos to the police’s or the lvf or whatever they called that thing in the papers 😂.

Wizard Of Oz Dorothy GIF

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I scoffed at the scarecrow comment too, auld Bina tries to deliver a low blow when she has nothing of worth to say.
She throws around comments of "what are ye? a child"? and does it in stupid voices that make her sound like a 5 year old :LOL: Calling people names when she is just jealous, it's what actual children do