Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Whats the best way to send it to you ??
the teddywong23 account has a posting of it, but does he really want to see it? it's the one about being behind the blue curtain - I know myself I couldn't handle that vicious vitriol from her about something so sensitive...but there again, just shows what a vile excuse for a human she is!

May 6, 2024
antrim
Do yous think it was actually her looking back with him? And he’s turnt her down and removed her as mod…then unblocked anyone that she had blocked 😂 tbh I think she’s more raging about the unblocking than anything else. Saying it was people that slagged her & Jamie. Why would he give a do if anyone slagged her? I still can’t get over the venom in them videos last night. And it all comes back to her being de-moded and people being unblocked. I wasn’t blocked on any of my accounts the other day, but I wasn’t in the live long enough for her to block 😂
If he was looking back into her he was definitely drunk and had his beer goggles on, but I think it was the other way around because look at the flirting she was doing with him in his live after she blocked us all.
This slagging Jamie stuff off is really starting to get on my tits. She knows it sounds worse to all those arse lickers if they think we are slagging off a wee baby. She’s mad. Nobody here slags off Jamie. Why would we! He’s a wee innocent that has nothing to do with Sabrina’s antics.
She needs to change the bloody record now and stop dragging her stillborn baby into everything.

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
I did predict at the beginning of the week her manic high would hit rock bottom by Friday 🤭lol que the bandages and taxi by ambulance for the weekend lol. She is a nasty nasty vile woman who thinks she is above the law and is something special on her power trip on Rocky’s live trying to block everybody so he doesn’t find out what she has being saying or fear of stuff getting out!