Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
If he was looking back into her he was definitely drunk and had his beer goggles on, but I think it was the other way around because look at the flirting she was doing with him in his live after she blocked us all.
This slagging Jamie stuff off is really starting to get on my tits. She knows it sounds worse to all those arse lickers if they think we are slagging off a wee baby. She’s mad. Nobody here slags off Jamie. Why would we! He’s a wee innocent that has nothing to do with Sabrina’s antics.
She needs to change the bloody record now and stop dragging her stillborn baby into everything.
That’s what gets me too and when she read someone’s name out on her live the other night she spelled out the name and said they are slagging my dead son this person has
Said nothing about her son but imagine people seeing that and believing that whoever said she is dangerous is right she has to keep bringing the child into it otherwise o one will listen.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I did predict at the beginning of the week her manic high would hit rock bottom by Friday 🤭lol que the bandages and taxi by ambulance for the weekend lol. She is a nasty nasty vile woman who thinks she is above the law and is something special on her power trip on Rocky’s live trying to block everybody so he doesn’t find out what she has being saying or fear of stuff getting out!
I’m thinking the same the police will be out and she’ll be away in the ambulance and back an hour later 😳

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Can I also thank Sabrina for spreading awareness on a certain video she made last night. 3 new followers over night which are not on comment cafe …that I’m aware of. People are getting wise to your bullshit Sabrina.

Back to your rants, I forgot to ask why did you turn your comments off? Surely it would just be your usual ‘followers’ commenting anyway? Ball licking you coz they love the drama. Every single one of them, it’s hilarious coz you think you have all this support. When in reality they probs originally followed coz you were ranting about something. People thrive off entertaining real life drama. Lovely lovely people aye right.

My story with you…I originally followed you coz I felt sorry for you. Heart ached at the fact you had a wee stillborn (Logan was a figment of your imagination back then) I felt so bad that you were still grieving as bad as you were and had no relief. I found it interesting (not in a bad way) about reborns and how they’re used to help with the grieving process. Before this I only ever knew some people to buy them for their little girls at Christmas. I didn’t even know you could get weighted ones the same weight as your baby. It’s not that I didn’t know, I just would never have thought of it. I Thought it was a fing disgrace that people were bullying you coz of your reborns. As time went by, I got wise to your s. Still followed coz you are an actual crackhead and I found you amusing. Couldn’t find any of these troll comments you were waffling on about. Eventually the whole Jodie prime thing came out. You directed us to comment cafe. Even still, I followed you for the s show. All the stupid self harm se and people telling you to keep making TikTok’s coz it’s good for your mental health and makes you feel good or something. And all I wrote was social media is hardly good for her mental health if she’s self harming because of that.(or something along those lines) and I got a cheeky msg, then blocked. You made out I was slagging you when all I done was make a valid comment. I guarantee half of the folk on your tiktok are in comment cafe too, maybe not commenting, maybe just reading up on the latest antics of The wonderful world of Sabby land .

As an actual mother, If I heard you dissing my son because he was afraid of his stillborn baby being born I would knock the clean do out of you. And I’ve never been in a physical altercation in my whole 37years of life. Hiding behind a blue curtain, crying into a teddy bear. do YOU SABRINA. Thank do you weren’t given another chance at motherhood after this coz that poor child would have suffered severe mental trauma.
I just came across her by accident 😳 even though I live in the area I wouldn’t have spoken to her or anything but I felt sorry for her she seems to have a hard time or so she protrayed. It was the police and ambulances one week that sent me here I had an ex partner who took his own life not that long ago and she really triggered me she doesn’t see it’s her actions that send people here and the fact that having police and ambulance and all those rants so many times can trigger others around you but why would Sabrina care.
The things she said about you are horrible and that’s always her go to she goes for how someone looks or their kids she doesn’t have the brains to think of anything else 😳 and as for what she said about Rocky as someone who has been through Dv I wouldn’t even say anything like that about my ex I wouldn’t have it in me to be that horrible when someone would be vulnerable at a time like that but in Sabrina’s eyes she’s right. She’s a nasty horrible person and the more I see of her the more I can see how horrible she really is

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
I just came across her by accident 😳 even though I live in the area I wouldn’t have spoken to her or anything but I felt sorry for her she seems to have a hard time or so she protrayed. It was the police and ambulances one week that sent me here I had an ex partner who took his own life not that long ago and she really triggered me she doesn’t see it’s her actions that send people here and the fact that having police and ambulance and all those rants so many times can trigger others around you but why would Sabrina care.
The things she said about you are horrible and that’s always her go to she goes for how someone looks or their kids she doesn’t have the brains to think of anything else 😳 and as for what she said about Rocky as someone who has been through Dv I wouldn’t even say anything like that about my ex I wouldn’t have it in me to be that horrible when someone would be vulnerable at a time like that but in Sabrina’s eyes she’s right. She’s a nasty horrible person and the more I see of her the more I can see how horrible she really is
I’m sorry you’ve went through this. She’s selfish, she’s the only one has went through anything, and she has no empathy. Unless she’s receiving gifts & adoration she doesn’t want to know.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’m sorry you’ve went through this. She’s selfish, she’s the only one has went through anything, and she has no empathy. Unless she’s receiving gifts & adoration she doesn’t want to know
That’s what it is she doesn’t care one thin thing about anyone else and if the ambulance had been out with her for a genuine reasons then that’s a whole other story but there she was sitting on TikTok making threats because people wouldn’t so as she wanted them too 😳 the woman is literally mad 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
See how she can spit pure venom one day and the next sit talking about her resin all innocent like she hasn’t been a horrible bastard. She’s limited comments so sure it would only be the ball lickers commenting, funny how they are quiet today 🥸
She’s in a different personality today 😂 he never seen someone switch emotions of like that before it’s baffling that’s probably why her followers are quiet too and they scared of being blocked as well 😂

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
She thinks we have reported her to the benefits because of the extra money well yes but I also reported her for claiming pip for anxiety and depression but all her actions state other wise. She can do her housework she can do to town alone every other day she can travel to portrush. Not a chance in hell she has anxiety and depression
Definitely not. The lies she’s told to get pip when there’s some of us can barely walk due to sciatica & fibro that’s too anxious to even try and apply for pip coz you have to apply over the phone and the thought of talking to people is too much.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Definitely not. The lies she’s told to get pip when there’s some of us can barely walk due to sciatica & fibro that’s too anxious to even try and apply for pip coz you have to apply over the phone and the thought of talking to people is too much.
She take away about karma well I hope it comes back on her some day there’s genuine people struggling with nothing and then you have her entitled head thinking the world revolves around her

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She thinks we have reported her to the benefits because of the extra money well yes but I also reported her for claiming pip for anxiety and depression but all her actions state other wise. She can do her housework she can do to town alone every other day she can travel to portrush. Not a chance in hell she has anxiety and depression
She definitely has neither someone with anxiety wouldn’t be sitting on TikTok mouthing about everyone or out in the street fighting with the neighbours or even the way she spoke about rocky if he’s that bad would she not fear him coming after her for saying that goes to show she’s lying