Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Tan time 😂 my bellamianta is nearly done so had to go get more tan in chemist. Any tan loving girlies, I swear that summer infusion bellamianta is the best tan I’ve ever used. So lovely and soft and colour is lovely. The dripping gold is my 2nd fave. Gordon’s chemist didn’t have the new bellamianta so I’m back to dripping gold for now 🙃

Attachments

• IMG_1808.jpeg
    IMG_1808.jpeg
    203.7 KB · Views: 9
May 6, 2024
antrim
Tan time 😂 my bellamianta is nearly done so had to go get more tan in chemist. Any tan loving girlies, I swear that summer infusion bellamianta is the best tan I’ve ever used. So lovely and soft and colour is lovely. The dripping gold is my 2nd fave. Gordon’s chemist didn’t have the new bellamianta so I’m back to dripping gold for now 🙃
This is the only tan I use! Best ever.

moody_blue

May 26, 2024
Across the water
Loop Doctor GIF by Fede Cook

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
I use Bperfect and it give such a lovely tan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I've had 2 skip the last 5 pages .. but all I wana say is awwww Sabrina Ur soooooo triggered r U jealous love !!!!!! Awww poor rocky not want in them crusty knickers awwww go have a wash everyone knows Ur a soap dodger 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.. U have a cheek 2 mention his daughter Ur annoyed for us only saying Janie doesn needs toys cos he isn here which is a fact but his daughter is here an I hope her mother finds out that Ur on live talking about her beautiful daughter an comes 2 Ur door bet Ur attitude changes then .. and how do U know that no e of us know U or rocky?? 😁 God U r blind love 😂😂

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Yeah I’ve had sciatica since before Christmas, back in Feb the flare up was so bad I was off my feet for 4 weeks. Couldn’t even look after the kids. Been fighting with the gp for months for strong enough pain relief. Keep getting bad flare ups , it’s the worst thing ever, 10x worse than child birth. It’s the fact that it’s not going away that’s annoying me even more lol I’m on a waiting list for an mri , are you the same ?xx
No word for an mri for me sadly. we are still not sure if it’s a problem with my hip flexor or the sciatica that’s causing me so much pain. I’m having to use crutches lately as it’s so painful. 😬

May 24, 2024
ireland
Thank you everyone for the kind comments and the other people who said some personal stuff I hope everything goes well for all of u and works out ok :) respect for everyone except that dirty abusive groomer. She’s vile. Delete the video all I want u oul scumbag it was seen. I hope that child’s mother gives u a good hiding you’re bitter and jealous and vile. All geared up for the weekend drama as usual wasting ambulance time and I hope the guards tell u to do off

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Thank you everyone for the kind comments and the other people who said some personal stuff I hope everything goes well for all of u and works out ok :) respect for everyone except that dirty abusive groomer. She’s vile. Delete the video all I want u oul scumbag it was seen. I hope that child’s mother gives u a good hiding you’re bitter and jealous and vile. All geared up for the weekend drama as usual wasting ambulance time and I hope the guards tell u to do off
Thats what needs to happen the mother done after her 😂 she’s a creep and a bully at times I used to feel bad for talking about her but not anymore.
I hope it works out for your wee son he 2 sons with asd both have sensory issues with food and the eldest has lost 2 and half stone since March it’s awful when they can’t eat but I hope your wee boy gets the help he needs x