Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
On a different note but I was meant to be out partying tonight, but my friend took not well this morning and her party was cancelled, it's just been confirmed that she's pregnant šŸ„° she's delighted and over the moon as her and her hubby had tried IVF and had a couple of setbacks but what she thought was a stomach bug has now given us the best news ever šŸ©· I'm sharing with yous because yous are awesome and it's like we are here for each other and I'm just so excited for them x
Aww amazing congratulations to them. Xxxx

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
On a different note but I was meant to be out partying tonight, but my friend took not well this morning and her party was cancelled, it's just been confirmed that she's pregnant šŸ„° she's delighted and over the moon as her and her hubby had tried IVF and had a couple of setbacks but what she thought was a stomach bug has now given us the best news ever šŸ©· I'm sharing with yous because yous are awesome and it's like we are here for each other and I'm just so excited for them x
Thatā€™s amazing news! Best stomach bug ever sheā€™s had. Thank you for sharing šŸ˜

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Iā€™m outing myself here but I like women no idea why Iā€™m saying it I just am Sabrina is a very homephobic person there thatā€™s my confession for the night

Sabrina is too self absorbed to understand anything about anyone else. She is too selfish to even consider educating herself about anyone or anything other than herself and her delusions.
There isnt a person here who should care what she thinks about us, but especially over something like sexuality šŸ„°

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Iā€™m outing myself here but I like women no idea why Iā€™m saying it I just am Sabrina is a very homephobic person there thatā€™s my confession for the night
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ on a serious note , it's people like you that makes the world a brighter place šŸ©·, we are unique in our very own way albeit sexuality , genders or our ways of life , scabby probably wouldn't even know what homophonic means she's thick as chump !! I'm a great believer in each to their own because it would be such a dull world if we were all the same šŸ„° . Xx

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ on a serious note , it's people like you that makes the world a brighter place šŸ©·, we are unique in our very own way albeit sexuality , genders or our ways of life , scabby probably wouldn't even know what homophonic means she's thick as chump !! I'm a great believer in each to their own because it would be such a dull world if we were all the same šŸ„° . Xx
Thank you usually it doesnā€™t get to me but sometimes it does a little

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Thank you usually it doesnā€™t get to me but sometimes it does a little
People can be such assholes especially Sabrina I think she insults the entire population just by being her šŸ˜³. Itā€™s no oneā€™s business but your own who you like and as I tell my son if someone has a problem with you itā€™s their problem not yours šŸ˜Š

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Out away šŸ¤— this appears to be the safest place on the internet to be especially if you feel you need to share something. No judgement and no need to feel itā€™s a confession x