Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
I’m not 100% but I thought she had the nodding head video up before the deleted clay babies video. Don’t quote me. I don’t think it’s to do with Rocky coz hereforthecraic came in afterwards to tell us about Rockys video. In saying that I didn’t check time stamp on Rockys video so nodding head could’ve been for him 😂😂 she prob doesn’t even need to unblock him to watch his TikTok’s she’s got her own little spy account
Yeah it was up before he posted his. Not sure why he’s deleted it, unlike her hes a bit uncomfortable slating someone over social media so I think he’s just changed his mind and didn’t want the drama from her.

May 6, 2024
antrim
So I’ve had to change my profile pic again on tiktok. If it’s not oul Sabby calling me a scarecrow with my *real glasses* it’s some troll called Ciaran in Rockys live slagging my baby daddy’s bald head and my lack of eye lashes 😂😂😂 that Ciaran has been in comments in sabrinaangelmom page before too sticking up for Satan. Ciaran was also slabbering to childofgod in the live yesterday eve too
Thats probably Sabrina with a fake account, sounds like the type of cheap shots she would fire. She probably reckons if she comes in under a man’s name we’ll never suspect it’s her 🙄

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’m not 100% but I thought she had the nodding head video up before the deleted clay babies video. Don’t quote me. I don’t think it’s to do with Rocky coz hereforthecraic came in afterwards to tell us about Rockys video. In saying that I didn’t check time stamp on Rockys video so nodding head could’ve been for him 😂😂 she prob doesn’t even need to unblock him to watch his TikTok’s she’s got her own little spy account
You could be right it might just have been the order they came up on tik tok, she might not have seen it then unfortunately 😳

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Just sitting here having a little think about life …. And Sabrina. She really does live in her own little bubble where only her own opinion matters and if anyone tries to say different they are bullies. A few weeks ago a lady from my village (she was 35) died on holiday in Spain. She had took her little boy on a surprise holiday for his 6th birthday. She had been complaining of headaches for some time, and the day before she died she had been to a doctor over in Spain and they sent her away with not so much as a paracetamol. Her fiancé tried to waken her the next morning and she wouldn’t wake up. Ambulance rang, and she was put on life support until her mother would travel over to turn the machines off. Brain aneurysm . Gone just like that. At only 35years old.This little village has been devastated by this serious life event. Her little boy has lost his mummy. A mother has lost her daughter and a fiancé has lost his partner. Like real life tragedy. Then we have people like Sabrina. Blaming allergic reaction to resin on ‘trolls’ & thinking the whole world is against her dead son. Making an absolute mockery of domestic abuse victims and REAL self harm survivors. She is a walking trigger warning. Even now, after following her antics it still shocks me how crazy she is. Like Wtaf. It’s actually mind boggling.

That’s my thoughts for today..sorry for the ramble guys, that woman is just something else.

Ps .. do yous like my mug lol, I had a cheeky trip to home bargains last night and treated myself to Halloween mugs. Never too early for spooky season 🥰 🧙‍♀️ 🎃

*edit - added a pic of the belle of Omagh too 😂

Attachments

• 63C8E081-5021-482C-9A3F-592E7336379B.jpeg
    63C8E081-5021-482C-9A3F-592E7336379B.jpeg
    141.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1935.png
    IMG_1935.png
    257 KB · Views: 28

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Just sitting here having a little think about life …. And Sabrina. She really does live in her own little bubble where only her own opinion matters and if anyone tries to say different they are bullies. A few weeks ago a lady from my village (she was 35) died on holiday in Spain. She had took her little boy on a surprise holiday for his 6th birthday. She had been complaining of headaches for some time, and the day before she died she had been to a doctor over in Spain and they sent her away with not so much as a paracetamol. Her fiancé tried to waken her the next morning and she wouldn’t wake up. Ambulance rang, and she was put on life support until her mother would travel over to turn the machines off. Brain aneurysm . Gone just like that. At only 35years old.This little village has been devastated by this serious life event. Her little boy has lost his mummy. A mother has lost her daughter and a fiancé has lost his partner. Like real life tragedy. Then we have people like Sabrina. Blaming allergic reaction to resin on ‘trolls’ & thinking the whole world is against her dead son. Making an absolute mockery of domestic abuse victims and REAL self harm survivors. She is a walking trigger warning. Even now, after following her antics it still shocks me how crazy she is. Like Wtaf. It’s actually mind boggling.

That’s my thoughts for today..sorry for the ramble guys, that woman is just something else.

Ps .. do yous like my mug lol, I had a cheeky trip to home bargains last night and treated myself to Halloween mugs. Never too early for spooky season 🥰 🧙‍♀️ 🎃

*edit - added a pic of the belle of Omagh too 😂
Shes so entitled that’s what annoys me about her it’s like the word owes her something she’s so spoiled.
She has no clue of the real struggles people have and they don’t sit and blame others for it they get on with it . She doesn’t seem to have the ability for self reflection like we al do things wrong at times but I don’t think Sabrina sees that she’s never in the wrong and she gives everyone a load of abuse but she feels she’s entitled too and when she can’t get her own way she makes up that bullies are slagging her son it’s like if I tantrum enough people will listen to me and I’ll get my own way.
The things she has come with lately are shocking she has went to a new low and again she feels she’s entitled too.
I love spooky season too I bought things in primark on Sunday 🎃

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I saw the ducks they all say we hate Sabrina hahahahaha.
I’m a little obsessed with cows. My newest addition. Really wanted the giant one but she was bolted to the floor.
So cute , and yes this last year my cow obsession has grown. Especially highland cows. I was making friends with cows while out walking last week, taking pics and everything. My partner thinks I’m nuts. He works for a company that works on farms installing things like fans,scrapers, footbaths etc and he comes home stinkin 😂 so I love cows Aslong as I don’t have to smell them 🐮 ❤️

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Shes so entitled that’s what annoys me about her it’s like the word owes her something she’s so spoiled.
She has no clue of the real struggles people have and they don’t sit and blame others for it they get on with it . She doesn’t seem to have the ability for self reflection like we al do things wrong at times but I don’t think Sabrina sees that she’s never in the wrong and she gives everyone a load of abuse but she feels she’s entitled too and when she can’t get her own way she makes up that bullies are slagging her son it’s like if I tantrum enough people will listen to me and I’ll get my own way.
The things she has come with lately are shocking she has went to a new low and again she feels she’s entitled too.
I love spooky season too I bought things in primark on Sunday 🎃
You are 100%. It’s the weird ‘I’m entitled to be a cheeky t to you’ sort of vibe she has. And you can really see and tell how much she believes she is right and has the right to be the way she is.