Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
So cute , and yes this last year my cow obsession has grown. Especially highland cows. I was making friends with cows while out walking last week, taking pics and everything. My partner thinks I’m nuts. He works for a company that works on farms installing things like fans,scrapers, footbaths etc and he comes home stinkin 😂 so I love cows Aslong as I don’t have to smell them 🐮 ❤️
I have cows out my back, not mine the farmers. I would like to be a cow, just walking about all day eating and sleeping. Easy life.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So cute , and yes this last year my cow obsession has grown. Especially highland cows. I was making friends with cows while out walking last week, taking pics and everything. My partner thinks I’m nuts. He works for a company that works on farms installing things like fans,scrapers, footbaths etc and he comes home stinkin 😂 so I love cows Aslong as I don’t have to smell them 🐮 ❤️
Omg I love you. I just got a new highland cow duvet set and a highland cow pillow. My newest addition. Is called Tori.

Attachments

• IMG_7323.jpeg
    IMG_7323.jpeg
    264.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7318.jpeg
    IMG_7318.jpeg
    196.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7290.jpeg
    IMG_7290.jpeg
    239.4 KB · Views: 41

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Can I come to your house??? Don’t have to come in
Peeking In Andrew Garfield GIF by A24

May 6, 2024
antrim
Just sitting here having a little think about life …. And Sabrina. She really does live in her own little bubble where only her own opinion matters and if anyone tries to say different they are bullies. A few weeks ago a lady from my village (she was 35) died on holiday in Spain. She had took her little boy on a surprise holiday for his 6th birthday. She had been complaining of headaches for some time, and the day before she died she had been to a doctor over in Spain and they sent her away with not so much as a paracetamol. Her fiancé tried to waken her the next morning and she wouldn’t wake up. Ambulance rang, and she was put on life support until her mother would travel over to turn the machines off. Brain aneurysm . Gone just like that. At only 35years old.This little village has been devastated by this serious life event. Her little boy has lost his mummy. A mother has lost her daughter and a fiancé has lost his partner. Like real life tragedy. Then we have people like Sabrina. Blaming allergic reaction to resin on ‘trolls’ & thinking the whole world is against her dead son. Making an absolute mockery of domestic abuse victims and REAL self harm survivors. She is a walking trigger warning. Even now, after following her antics it still shocks me how crazy she is. Like Wtaf. It’s actually mind boggling.

That’s my thoughts for today..sorry for the ramble guys, that woman is just something else.

Ps .. do yous like my mug lol, I had a cheeky trip to home bargains last night and treated myself to Halloween mugs. Never too early for spooky season 🥰 🧙‍♀️ 🎃

*edit - added a pic of the belle of Omagh too 😂
Jesus Christ that is horrific 😭 that poor family.
Sabrina doesn’t think anyone suffered more than her. Shes a narcissistic t.

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Just sitting here having a little think about life …. And Sabrina. She really does live in her own little bubble where only her own opinion matters and if anyone tries to say different they are bullies. A few weeks ago a lady from my village (she was 35) died on holiday in Spain. She had took her little boy on a surprise holiday for his 6th birthday. She had been complaining of headaches for some time, and the day before she died she had been to a doctor over in Spain and they sent her away with not so much as a paracetamol. Her fiancé tried to waken her the next morning and she wouldn’t wake up. Ambulance rang, and she was put on life support until her mother would travel over to turn the machines off. Brain aneurysm . Gone just like that. At only 35years old.This little village has been devastated by this serious life event. Her little boy has lost his mummy. A mother has lost her daughter and a fiancé has lost his partner. Like real life tragedy. Then we have people like Sabrina. Blaming allergic reaction to resin on ‘trolls’ & thinking the whole world is against her dead son. Making an absolute mockery of domestic abuse victims and REAL self harm survivors. She is a walking trigger warning. Even now, after following her antics it still shocks me how crazy she is. Like Wtaf. It’s actually mind boggling.

That’s my thoughts for today..sorry for the ramble guys, that woman is just something else.

Ps .. do yous like my mug lol, I had a cheeky trip to home bargains last night and treated myself to Halloween mugs. Never too early for spooky season 🥰 🧙‍♀️ 🎃

*edit - added a pic of the belle of Omagh too 😂
That’s awful, the poor family having to cope with that, unbelievable 😥
Love the mug!

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
All the tragedy in the world and sabby would never feel guilty about the way she carries on 😳 she is one low life pretentious b , she does my head in . Fair enough she lost a son but the whole miscarriage thing I'm afraid to say is just pathetic !!( Because a phsycic told her 🙈) bet that physcic seen her coming , what a load of old se 😡 I feel sorry for real people that have had miscarriages and you'd never seem them acting the way sabby does , I could just imagine my families face if I asked them for birthday presents etc for the miscarriage I had years ago 😩, id be locked up !! . I always wonder what she will think of next , God help that spider on her door the other night , I bet if it dies she will have a shrine dedicated to fing spider 🕷!! . Maybe that's why she's known as crusty nickers , dosent want to take them off as they are probably in memory of her last shag 😂 I'm just too tired for her s tonight 😔 so much suffering and horrible things going on in the world but yet sabby thinks the world revolves around her .