Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Seems our Sabby is on a TT break. Noticed yesterday her Wishlist was taken off (ok I was bored and nosey). I wonder what has triggered this disappearance? Maybe someone is being investigated again by DWP?

Could be the DWP, could be she just doesnt like being called out on her decade+ of lies.
Does she still have the post up thanking us for reuniting them? The one where she was like a manic high giddy school girl? That aged well 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Nothing yet today 😳 at this point should we be organising a welfare check, it definitely not her style at all

Would you show your face if you had been called out on a grift you have done for over 12 years turns out to all be lies? I think most of us knew she was highly embellishing everything for attention but I didnt know he was a teen and she was in her 30s, she could have been his mother never mind Jamies :oops:
Mocking him for how he reacted really showed what a cold callous cow she really is.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Would you show your face if you had been called out on a grift you have done for over 12 years turns out to all be lies? I think most of us knew she was highly embellishing everything for attention but I didnt know he was a teen and she was in her 30s, she could have been his mother never mind Jamies :oops:
Mocking him for how he reacted really showed what a cold callous cow she really is.
She’s maybe silent so people get worried. She’s done that before aswell. I don’t have a copy of Rockys tiktok or I’d post it. But I do think she’s prob already seen it. She was prob stalking his account steady. I wonder how long he left it up for before he deleted

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
I have to admit I was surprised myself, I knew he was younger but this is verging on “what the hell were you thinking”!
And yes, how dare she with all her “poor me” videos belittle someone else’s feelings.