Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
Omg I want to get into that house, hire a skip and dump all that s to do!! Teddies...cars, spider man..how much money has she wasted on s. It was on the news last night about shortage of social housing in Omagh. There is the entitled one sitting in a 3 bedroom house 🏡 alone. Absolutely disgraceful!!!

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Omg I want to get into that house, hire a skip and dump all that s to do!! Teddies...cars, spider man..how much money has she wasted on s. It was on the news last night about shortage of social housing in Omagh. There is the entitled one sitting in a 3 bedroom house 🏡 alone. Absolutely disgraceful!!!
I know, it’s crazy. A bedroom for 2 dollies and another one for a still born and a miscarriage. I’d love to know what the people of Omagh think of that absolute melt walking about with a pram talking into her phone 😂 infact I want videos of it

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Do other people clean with toilet roll? I’m well aware it’s a me issue but it drives me mental that she uses loo roll to clean… why not cloths, dusters etc?!
She seen buying those minky type cloths. She was using one for her eyes. Never seen her clean with them. That cheap toilet roll is going to leave bits everywhere where she’s doesn’t have a clue. She says she brushes and hoovers never see it tho.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She is going to be fuming we know about the police. Hahaha 🤣 she isn’t so cocky now. Telling everyone if the police came near her she would tell them where to go and they would be directed to other people’s doors.
Here’s hoping one of the accounts on there has an update about the police for everyone to see.
She wasn’t as big as she said she would be 😂 no shouting no sending them to other people, arsehole she is

Last edited: