Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Why did she put alllllll those wee cars on the bottom shelf, and the books above? A child would have the cars stashed IN something, but since hers are ornaments, she should put them higher up for easier cleaning, down there they will all gather dust.
She can get her toilet roll out to dust them I suppose

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I read here first and I’m now checking out the videos. The mind boggles, she’s unbelievable. Even if you knew nothing about her previous antics, you would definitely question her actions. Do the people commenting realise where “the boys” are! A psychologist wouid have a field day here
I do this too 😂 I always catch up on comment cafe before I even look at her videos 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I read here first and I’m now checking out the videos. The mind boggles, she’s unbelievable. Even if you knew nothing about her previous antics, you would definitely question her actions. Do the people commenting realise where “the boys” are! A psychologist wouid have a field day here

A psychologist would be buying a holiday home with the proceeds of treating her

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Why does she buy so much stuff and set it around the room and sell it? I get it she wants to buy them stuff but why not keep it if it’s for them then keep it in their memory
Impulse buys on TopToys I think, that last lot anyway. She has a compulsive personality, everything she does she does at 90 miles an hour, buys it ALLLLLLLL (craft stuff, toys etc) then regrets the spend when she has no money