Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Omg I’ve tried to join this and they won’t let me! fs lol. I wonder will Sabrina see this. I hope she comments under it 😂
I’ve just checked to see if she commented and it’s not available anymore. It must’ve been deleted. And yeah it took me requesting a couple of times before I was accepted 🥹

Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool
I don’t have it, if anyone has it and wants to send me it I can upload it onto a page 😉 I’m starting to think she hasn’t seen it, Sabrina has no self control and if she seen it I thought she would have been on slabbering in about 20 different 10min videos. I honestly don’t think she would have took the fear and stayed quiet. I’m probably wrong 🙃

Rocky basically said a lot of bad words saying she’s not right and making 10min videos. Tbh it was mostly just the f word. I can’t remember much else apart from the bad words 😂
I have it but can’t post it on here

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Impulse buys on TopToys I think, that last lot anyway. She has a compulsive personality, everything she does she does at 90 miles an hour, buys it ALLLLLLLL (craft stuff, toys etc) then regrets the spend when she has no money
I could understand her wanting some things but she has no limit a room full of toys that she’s just sells they don’t even have meaning to her it’s pointless

Last edited:

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I could understand her wanting some things but she has no limit a room full of toys that she’s just sells they don’t even have meaning to her it’s pointless
Exactly it’s not like they play with them for years then grow out of them. They all just sit there in boxes. She makes a big deal about all the stuff they get for birthdays then it’s gone in a few weeks. She thinks toys equals love. And that’s very sad.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Been awol for a few days was away living it up for a few days hardly looked at my phone

Just heard today a relative of Sabrina’s that was on the run for dv charges was arrested for dv on his new partner in England! He’s been sent back here and is now on remand
It was only a matter of time before he did it again he seriously hurt that first girl broke her ankle and punched the face of her was even punching her on the way to the hospital it was nurse who got the police, she tried to get help in this area and people turned their back he actually paid someone to keep quiet , it’s actually disgusting the people who stick up for abusers I hope they keep him locked up this time he’s a scumbag and she’s on tik tok calling other scumbags.

I hope you had nice time away?

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
It was only a matter of time before he did it again he seriously hurt that first girl broke her ankle and punched the face of her was even punching her on the way to the hospital it was nurse who got the police, she tried to get help in this area and people turned their back he actually paid someone to keep quiet , it’s actually disgusting the people who stick up for abusers I hope they keep him locked up this time he’s a scumbag and she’s on tik tok calling other scumbags.

This is the 4th girl I’ve heard off! Sabrina’s no room to talk about anyone

Yeah it was lovely thank you but glad to back in my own bed 😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland

Holy s what a monster. Glad he’s caught and is getting punished. Sounds like volatile tempers run in the family.