Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Holy s what a monster. Glad he’s caught and is getting punished. Sounds like volatile tempers run in the family.
It was horrific what he did i remember a whole big scene in the park as he must have run to the granny’s Sabrina’s mums and the police got him she was lucky to get away with her life he had smashed her phone and she couldn’t get help for days until she got to the hospital. He’s like Sabrina in the way he thinks he’s entitled to do what he wants as well

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
It was horrific what he did i remember a whole big scene in the park as he must have run to the granny’s Sabrina’s mums and the police got him she was lucky to get away with her life he had smashed her phone and she couldn’t get help for days until she got to the hospital. He’s like Sabrina in the way he thinks he’s entitled to do what he wants as well
Yeah he done the same to a taxi driver a while back to

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Yeah he done the same to a taxi driver a while back to
Now I know who you’re talking about! (If it’s the same taxi driver) And he paid the taxi driver off 😡 Taxi driver was never right after it 😡
Anyone lifting a hand to anyone, no matter what sex is absolutely scum. My heart goes out to those of you that have been through it, you have my love xx

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
The list of why Scabby Sabby is keeping a low profile is getting bigger and bigger. No wonder she is wheeling out the "lets try and tug at the heartstrings" posts.

Mentioning us/here has done her no favours and simply directed people here to see her true colours.
"reuniting" her with Jamie's dad worked out well for her despite her ridiculously funny thank you post to us :LOL: (as per, everything she touches turns to crap rapidly)
Mouthing off about how a teenager coped with losing his baby merely highlighted what a cow she is (especially as she has milked it for over a decade)
DWP is all over her and her beggy ways
Now another one of her lovely family is a vicious thug who goes through life beating people up

That's just in the past week or so

Anything missing?

yeeooo

May 17, 2024
northern Ireland
The list of why Scabby Sabby is keeping a low profile is getting bigger and bigger. No wonder she is wheeling out the "lets try and tug at the heartstrings" posts.

Mentioning us/here has done her no favours and simply directed people here to see her true colours.
"reuniting" her with Jamie's dad worked out well for her despite her ridiculously funny thank you post to us :LOL: (as per, everything she touches turns to crap rapidly)
Mouthing off about how a teenager coped with losing his baby merely highlighted what a cow she is (especially as she has milked it for over a decade)
Now another one of her lovely family is a vicious thug who goes through life beating people up

Anything missing?
And she still thinks everyone is jealous off her 🤣 no you’re pure entertainment scabby sabby

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim

Anything missing?
She has had a good talk with herself. Got her s together, started medication and seemed help. Had a makeover and reinvented herself and there will be a big reveal coming soon on her lying on a brand new sofa, flowery walls all painted nice and fresh and new mat!! How's my theory??😉😉

yeeooo

May 17, 2024
northern Ireland
She has had a good talk with herself. Got her s together, started medication and seemed help. Had a makeover and reinvented herself and there will be a big reveal coming soon on her lying on a brand new sofa, flowery walls all painted nice and fresh and new mat!! How's my theory??😉😉
This is exactly what she needs!! But can’t see it ever happening 🙄😅

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023

Have you been sniffing glue?
Drugs?
Had a bang to the head?
Day drinking?

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
I left off on Monday night , before my incident 😂 but I don’t remember what had happened with Sabby, I’m ok just in a lot of pain lol still very in shock
Omg such a fall. I hope you heal well. My husband done it but he was drunk and fell backwards, I stepped out of the way as he flew past me. He got 18 staples and blue lights the whole works. Mortified I was....but he lived. So all is good. 🥰🙏