Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Now I know who you’re talking about! (If it’s the same taxi driver) And he paid the taxi driver off 😡 Taxi driver was never right after it 😡
Anyone lifting a hand to anyone, no matter what sex is absolutely scum. My heart goes out to those of you that have been through it, you have my love xx
He also paid a woman of to say she didn’t see anything to the police I’m disgusted by the woman who took the payment

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Oh we’re skanks now as well as tramps 😂
Sabrina love let me tell you that’s been one of your cats that’s done that. You nutter

Scabby BIG mad we know that not only has she had the police at her door but that her scummy family is making headlines.
See that "keeearmaaaaaa" that she is always banging on about? It's REALLY come home to roost lately

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Oh ho I spy a bandage!!! Think that’s cause of the police or the spurts moving things? And omg the close up on the sofa that’s dirt and hair and fleas in there. She lifted that paw print and the hair on it was boke.
Why does she need to relive how the dogs died?? The dates and cause of death. Has to mention the one who was killed by another dog so it’s not her fault of course.
Jack be glad you didn’t get that tatty box frame coz knows what’s hiding in it.
Another mention for us. We haven’t even said anything yet. Do you think she hears voices when she does these videos.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Its funny how she hasn’t mentioned the police 😂
She won’t. But you can hear the vile in her voice blaming us for all sorts. She will blame us for the police being there. She’s probably told them what we have been doing as an excuse for her behaviour and they have been like that’s got nothing to do why we are here. She’s been warned to stop slagging off rocky and she’s raging. Even if she did mention it we would never get the real story.
Now the bandage wonder if another letter will appear soon hahaha

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
Oh ho I spy a bandage!!! Think that’s cause of the police or the spurts moving things? And omg the close up on the sofa that’s dirt and hair and fleas in there. She lifted that paw print and the hair on it was boke.
Why does she need to relive how the dogs died?? The dates and cause of death. Has to mention the one who was killed by another dog so it’s not her fault of course.
Jack be glad you didn’t get that tatty box frame coz knows what’s hiding in it.
Another mention for us. We haven’t even said anything yet. Do you think she hears voices when she does these videos.
Took me a while to cop on what you meant a by spurts 😂😂🤦‍♀️

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She won’t. But you can hear the vile in her voice blaming us for all sorts. She will blame us for the police being there. She’s probably told them what we have been doing as an excuse for her behaviour and they have been like that’s got nothing to do why we are here. She’s been warned to stop slagging off rocky and she’s raging. Even if she did mention it we would never get the real story.
Now the bandage wonder if another letter will appear soon hahaha
She’s so predictable with the bandage 😂 Sabrina it’s meant to be a secret people who genuinely sh do it in secret not flashing it about for attention.
We will get the blame as always even though it’s her does the slandering she blames us 😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She has a canvas on her firelplace wall of catfish Michael that she never met, Jamie who he never met, and her that he never met all together playing happy families 😬 :oops:

Screenshot 2024-08-16 153229.png
It’s really pathetic like taking three random pictures and sticking them together to show happy families. It’s so immature. She even signs Christmas cards. From her Jamie and Logan (when he appeared)