Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I miss all the fun 😂 so is her and Rocky’s girlfriend friends? And he supposedly sent the police because she wouldn’t pull her top down did she say that?? She needs a good punch to the head such a liar

She was fawning over the GF being on her live as she assumed it meant she was on her side not Rocky's. According to Sabrina she has ALWAYS liked the GF and the "wee dote" (she spoke about the wee girl SO much it was SO fake)
She said Rocky sent the police in....she didnt use the word retaliation I dont think, but thats exactly what it meant, I cant remember the word she used. He sent the police as she had videos of him up, in retaliation of her refusing to pull her top down :sick: (she told GF that at least 3 times)

She called him scum and several other names before she knew the GF & Rocky were back together, she didnt miss a beat when she found out either, she is THAT hard faced. I went to bed, I dont know the GF at all but It doesnt seem like she could see how fake Sabrina was being.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
She was fawning over the GF being on her live as she assumed it meant she was on her side not Rocky's. According to Sabrina she has ALWAYS liked the GF and the "wee dote" (she spoke about the wee girl SO much it was SO fake)
She said Rocky sent the police in....she didnt use the word retaliation I dont think, but thats exactly what it meant, I cant remember the word she used. He sent the police as she had videos of him up, in retaliation of her refusing to pull her top down :sick: (she told GF that at least 3 times)

She called him scum and several other names before she knew the GF & Rocky were back together, she didnt miss a beat when she found out either, she is THAT hard faced. I went to bed, I dont know the GF at all but It doesnt seem like she could see how fake Sabrina was being.
I’m gutted I missed this interaction. The bits I was watching was her slabbering about him and how the wee wane doesn’t look like him,and how he can’t add 1+1 but she couldn’t even say 1+1 she kept getting muddled. I can’t click in to read comments though or she’ll block me again 😂so I actually thought whatever way Sabrina was replying that the gf was maybe sitting slabbering about him too.

ps Rockys little girl is the image of him in my opinion

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
She was all over the GF. Then called Rocky and us everything. While nursing the doll to death. Some guy was on the live all over her and the Aine one was offering to take her into town. It was cringe worthy. She was still on at 1am rambling about the haters being jealous and trailed up not rared. Oh and we have no TV 📺 only her to watch 😂

EmzyEmzy

Aug 17, 2024
Northern Ireland
I’m gutted I missed this interaction. The bits I was watching was her slabbering about him and how the wee wane doesn’t look like him,and how he can’t add 1+1 but she couldn’t even say 1+1 she kept getting muddled. I can’t click in to read comments though or she’ll block me again 😂so I actually thought whatever way Sabrina was replying that the gf was maybe sitting slabbering about him too.

ps Rockys little girl is the image of him in my opinion
I missed the whole thing again 😩🤣