Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 24, 2024
ireland
Hope your keeping ok and resting plenty ❤️
Thank you :) my GP and hospital has refused point blank to give me any pain relief so I’m in a horrible humour and feel let down and neglected by the system. 2 broken fingers and a broken foot and not even a pain killer for the next 6 weeks it’s sickening the should be ashamed of them selves and telling me instead to watch a Netflix documentary while I am struggling to even go to the toilet myself

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Thank you :) my GP and hospital has refused point blank to give me any pain relief so I’m in a horrible humour and feel let down and neglected by the system. 2 broken fingers and a broken foot and not even a pain killer for the next 6 weeks it’s sickening the should be ashamed of them selves and telling me instead to watch a Netflix documentary while I am struggling to even go to the toilet myself
This infuriates me as Sabby abuses the system and genuine people like yourself have to plod on 😢 but yes take it easy and hopefully you'll feel better soon 💕 xx

May 6, 2024
antrim
I’m just catching up on all these comments about the live Sabrina is a nothing but a smelly scabby oul witch! Totally obvious how she’s jealous of rocky having a child, she thinks he should treat Jamie the same, she’s fing deluded Jamie isn’t alive and never was after birth.
I hope rocky and his ex are back together it’ll keep him from Sabrina’s grasp.
And I agree with whoever wrote it above, that wee girl is her dad’s image. That fact alone would be the kind of thing that would make Sabrina seeth with jealousy too.

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
Disgrace absolutely so unfair. Ring back and demand co codamol 30/500mg. Say your in agony and losing the will to live. System is fed. I have to fight for Diazepam 10 tablets of 2mg a month. I mean fight every fing month and I know people getting 5mg 56 a month for nothing!!

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
Doesn’t Sabrina get Xanax swell? I have bpd and ptsd and struggled for 8 years to be put on lyrica after years of turmoil and have always been point blank refused to be put on Xanax for my anxiety and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with clam pit and she gets everything handed to her
What? How does she get Xanax? She can go out and about and make videos. All for the PIP ffs. I hate people 🤣

Just hung a wash out and now it's lashing. Summer my arse.

May 6, 2024
antrim
This is crazy, I broke my wrist last year and the hospital gave me really strong co codamol. I couldn’t have got through the initial pain without them! How the hell they expect you to cope is a disgrace!

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Ps my husband heard her and said is that that balloon, stop watching her please she is not right. Think he afraid of me looking a dolly and pram.

While you are both sitting down, pull up a (cheap) dolly on your phone and ask him if he thinks it would be weird if you got this one, that you really like her :LOL:
Once he realises you were joking he will appreciate just how sane you really are:LOL:

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Maybe not for everyone but have you tried alternative medicine. 🍀 with all my mobility problems and his anxiety sometimes it really does help.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I just saw bits of her live and the end she said she was on for 5 hours and that we watched her the entire time I don’t think anyone did she really thinks she’s important 😂she said we are scared of her and no one will go to her face or she will be arrested for murder.
Rocky got another touch too saying how bad he was to her and his current gf.
The neighbour also got a touch when someone asked her did her neighbours not mind the music so loud at that time of the morning, she switches in to that vicious nasty voice she has.
She’s not right in the head sitting with a doll ranting on tik tok for hours and no one actually cares about her or what she does.
Keeps going with the murder comments I think the police would be interested and she’s so dopey to be talking about rocky again he needs to send the police back to her 😳

May 6, 2024
antrim
I just saw bits of her live and the end she said she was on for 5 hours and that we watched her the entire time I don’t think anyone did she really thinks she’s important 😂she said we are scared of her and no one will go to her face or she will be arrested for murder.
Rocky got another touch too saying how bad he was to her and his current gf.
The neighbour also got a touch when someone asked her did her neighbours not mind the music so loud at that time of the morning, she switches in to that vicious nasty voice she has.
She’s not right in the head sitting with a doll ranting on tik tok for hours and no one actually cares about her or what she does.
Keeps going with the murder comments I think the police would be interested and she’s so dopey to be talking about rocky again he needs to send the police back to her 😳
He’s going to, she’s been warned already so next time they better act, she’s a loose cannon.