Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
100% yes she did, she knew.
Its one of the reasons I couldnt understand why the supposed GF was sitting being so convivial towards her. Just one.
The amount of nasty things she was saying about him and the GF just sat there lapping up the fake compliments about the wee girl (I'm NOT saying the wee girl isnt a cutie, she is) but we all KNOW Beggy Bina resents anyone else having a child so coming from her it was SO fake
Am I right in think the ex is the one whose name is in Irish? I’m trying to work out who she is from the comments in the screenshots 😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Just saw the wish list video absolutely brilliant. That person is a genius.
Also I really hope the gf was there baiting sabby trying to get her to say more bad stuff about him so he can record for the police. She obviously hasn’t stopped slagging him she can’t. But it’s still malicious communication and she can be charged with it. The video are still up of her laughing at him and saying how he got beat up and giving his name and wheadbouts. Not saying he is but what if he was in hiding and doesn’t want anyone knowing his location and she’s giving it out. It’s inciting violence against him

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Also I really hope the gf was there baiting sabby trying to get her to say more bad stuff about him so he can record for the police. She obviously hasn’t stopped slagging him she can’t. But it’s still malicious communication and she can be charged with it. The video are still up of her laughing at him and saying how he got beat up and giving his name and wheadbouts. Not saying he is but what if he was in hiding and doesn’t want anyone knowing his location and she’s giving it out. It’s inciting violence against him
I’m hoping that too otherwise shes no better than Sabrina. Someone needs to hold her accountable and I hope he does especially her saying he rang the police between she wouldn’t pull her top down she needs called out on that.
The way she sits so confident that she’s untouchable she’s in for a big shock some day 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023

She said SEVERAL times last night she wasnt talking bad about him she was discussing, and it came under freedom of speech. I almost dropped my phone I scoffed SO much at that.