Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Rockys new video 😂😂

I just took a phone call, and thought I would have a wee read on here. I saw your comment and went onto tiktok to see. I almost said "I need to call you back" so I could see the video before he deleted it :LOL: It wasnt family/friend so I couldnt really...............saw it was only a few soconds long, so I just muted while I watched it:LOL:

FOMO

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
So we're jealous because her cats are better fed than our kids,at least we have food in our cupboards and not resin.
Naw believe me that doll couldn’t keep her nickers on and was shagging her physio in the martial bed of her home
While her hard working husband was at work wee martina there also isn’t the normal she’s actually a good match for Sabrina I was wondering why I never saw her now she has me blocked has she said anything else to our scabby sabby

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Naw believe me that doll couldn’t keep her nickers on and was shagging her physio in the martial bed of her home
While her hard working husband was at work wee martina there also isn’t the normal she’s actually a good match for Sabrina I was wondering why I never saw her now she has me blocked has she said anything else to our scabby sabby
She has me blocked too and I don’t even know who she is I don’t think 😂😂 I don’t see Sabrina’s page so I wouldn’t have known who she was it shows you the slabbing Sabrina does 😂😂 who is she in real life? I know maybe u can’t say but I’m wondering do I know her