Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
:sick: look at down the side of her (manky) cooker
That's the side of the cupboard next to the cooker
Instead of making crappy crafts, spend 20 minutes cleaning

Screenshot 2024-08-19 211041.png
Omg I just came here to post the same thing, that's disgusting. The clutter down the side of the chair too,them cats probably pish everywhere to. Imagine the smell.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240819_211715_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240819_211715_TikTok.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 23

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Omg I just came here to post the same thing, that's disgusting. The clutter down the side of the chair too,them cats probably pish everywhere to. Imagine the smell.

She never even noticed that cat spraying the other night. She never blows her nose because she doesnt want to smell her own home.

I just watched that "sure Jan" video, she is like Uncle Colm (Derry Girls):LOL:

May 6, 2024
antrim
She is one dirty dirty hallion. Not like she has a job to go to. Considering she only changes her bottoms once a fortnight, I guess there was never any hope of the house being clean.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
In the name of do what is that 😂😂😂
IMG_9413.jpeg

It's "super super cute" is what it is according to Bina :LOL:
EVERYTHING she picks or makes is tacky as...the clothes she buys her dollies and she says "super super cute"
No, no they are not, they are cheap nasty tat
She was trying to sell her fake designer outfits she bought for them, they were made onto Asda George vests. Nothing wrong with George vests, but there is where you have CoCo Chanel printed onto them

May 6, 2024
antrim
It's "super super cute" is what it is according to Bina :LOL:
EVERYTHING she picks or makes is tacky as...the clothes she buys her dollies and she says "super super cute"
No, no they are not, they are cheap nasty tat
She was trying to sell her fake designer outfits she bought for them, they were made onto Asda George vests. Nothing wrong with George vests, but there is where you have CoCo Chanel printed onto them
Oh Jesus I remember those 😂 tacky as do.

Jun 16, 2024
Northern Ireland
Naw believe me that doll couldn’t keep her nickers on and was shagging her physio in the martial bed of her home
While her hard working husband was at work wee martina there also isn’t the normal she’s actually a good match for Sabrina I was wondering why I never saw her now she has me blocked has she said anything else to our scabby sabby
What?!?! Who was shagging the physio?