Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Morning girlies xx

Not really Sabby related, just a thing ive saw a lot on fyp last couple days, that man Aaron McCrory from Belfast took his life. I don’t know Aaron or his family but I know his wee 13year old daughter passed away last year and I remember I used to see him on fyp doing battles to raise money for icu. It’s just really sad that he couldn’t continue on after his little girls death. I can’t even begin to imagine the pain of losing a child. It’s just so sad the last few days as his family members and friends keep coming up on my fyp with their lovely tributes. I don’t know whether I’m ‘due on’ lol but I was sitting in tears last night at some of the videos. So so sad. God love them all. Real stuff like this happening in the world and Sabrina is out there trying to convince people that Rocky sent police to the door coz she wouldn’t pull down her top. Also the fact that Sabrina makes an absolute mockery and there’s people out there so completely heartbroken they feel that they can’t take another breath.

Anyway, thoughts go out to that whole family, they seem to suffer endless heart ache and it is really unfair. ❤️

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Morning girlies xx

Not really Sabby related, just a thing ive saw a lot on fyp last couple days, that man Aaron McCrory from Belfast took his life. I don’t know Aaron or his family but I know his wee 13year old daughter passed away last year and I remember I used to see him on fyp doing battles to raise money for icu. It’s just really sad that he couldn’t continue on after his little girls death. I can’t even begin to imagine the pain of losing a child. It’s just so sad the last few days as his family members and friends keep coming up on my fyp with their lovely tributes. I don’t know whether I’m ‘due on’ lol but I was sitting in tears last night at some of the videos. So so sad. God love them all. Real stuff like this happening in the world and Sabrina is out there trying to convince people that Rocky sent police to the door coz she wouldn’t pull down her top. Also the fact that Sabrina makes an absolute mockery and there’s people out there so completely heartbroken they feel that they can’t take another breath.

Anyway, thoughts go out to that whole family, they seem to suffer endless heart ache and it is really unfair. ❤️

Incredibly sad. I just hope Scabby doesnt glom onto this for attention☹️