Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
She is one sad pathetic t. Has to be her, that woman is mad.
She kept saying rocky will never get another chance with Jamie.
WTF is she for real! He’s dead! Last time I looked you couldn’t do anything with the dead. And she certainly can’t claim a dead child as hers and hers alone. She’s past the point of mad now.
The way she goes on about him not buying stuff for grave. She’d get some shock if she went up some day and there was a lovely bunch of flowers sittin.

Comment cafe should send up a wee Christmas tree plant at Christmas, Tescos do cute wee ones with little light up trees, I got one the other year for my partners mummy’s grave, I never got chance to meet her. She’d prob go mad that she hasn’t got him one before. Infact she’ll prob read this and go get one as soon as they are in store 🤦🏻‍♀️

May 6, 2024
antrim
The way she goes on about him not buying stuff for grave. She’d get some shock if she went up some day and there was a lovely bunch of flowers sittin.

Comment cafe should send up a wee Christmas tree plant at Christmas, Tescos do cute wee ones with little light up trees, I got one the other year for my partners mummy’s grave, I never got chance to meet her. She’d prob go mad that she hasn’t got him one before. Infact she’ll prob read this and go get one as soon as they are in store 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh she so will get one when she reads here 😂
She is unbelievable. Said rocky sank himself on his live. I’d love to know how? All he said was she was nasty by posting her tik toks slandering him. He didn’t get personal like she does. She really needs signed in somewhere.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She excuses her mocking depressed people with "oh and I'm not depressed naw"? ITS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU SCABBY :mad:

Her attention seeking is off the charts
she is SERIOUSLY mocking HIM for repeating himself?:oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He is 100% correct she is scared to sit and talk about things now that everyone can see what a liar she is
I LOVE that she thinks she has come out of any of that well, she is still a vile psycho who just isnt clever enough to understand that we all see her for what she really is

PS Scabby, no one here slags Jamie, STILL (but acknowledging that doesnt fit your narrative of attention seeking victim)
Bad mouthing Rocky for "Using Jamie for clout" ? Thats the crux of it, he is doing something you have done for 12 years and is sticks in your craw

IMAGINE believing "Jamie sees everything" with the amount of bile that comes from her vile nasty mouth?

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She is one sad pathetic t. Has to be her, that woman is mad.
She kept saying rocky will never get another chance with Jamie.
WTF is she for real! He’s dead! Last time I looked you couldn’t do anything with the dead. And she certainly can’t claim a dead child as hers and hers alone. She’s past the point of mad now.

IF Jamie had lived and IF he was still in her care, she would soon be claiming he was his dad when it came to money
She would be chasing every penny and more

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
30 videos yesterday!! The obsession with Rocky is mental, she was 100% rejected the other week. Plus all the other nasty s she said yesterday. Sitting recording his lives, you need help Sabrina! You made 30 videos!! 30!! She must have turnt limited access to comments off on some videos coz I’ve seen a few dumb asses commenting and theyr making her think her stupid videos are valid and true (unless they’re taking the complete piss out of her)

She’ll be snoring all day. Be back later de-moulding a resin with the wee innocent poor me voice. Can I just say though, the people liking videos on truth pages are not just us. It’s other people that are obv becoming very aware of the bullshit and lies out of her mouth. They are favouriting videos , liking, following. It’s actually a relief to see that not everyone believes this woman..

Ffs she makes out he’s a psycho with drink in him, I guarantee all them years ago he just sat santering while he was drinking and that prob fried her head so she’s made up all these stories. ‘Wait til ye see , wait til ye see’ see what Sabrina!? Only psycho here is you.

derry girl123

May 28, 2024
derry
She always says that everybody bullies me and my boy Jamie nobody bullies Jamie or says nothing bad it’s her was sending letter to herself looking attention and them fake accounts I say it was all her to .. see aw look people is talking about Jamie she goes on about rocky this and that like what does she want rocky to do the baby passed away does she want him to be running round with dolls and decorating rooms he probly finds it hard to even chat about what happen back then but she says he looking a attention and looking clout 🤣 her world is all about Jamie Jamie she using his name all the time she needs to let that baby rest and get a grip on her life and let the rest of dead rest shrines everywhere in the house not healthy did she ever say who Logan daddy was next she be calling him a sperm doner crack pot of a women

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
she claims rocky was an abuser and trapped her and she got away. So why go on about giving him chance after chance. If he was such an evil person that abused her wouldn’t she block him out of her life. How can you give an abuser so many chances. And the way she was talking about him last night and getting giddy over the text messages that wasn’t victim/abuser mentality. That was yay I’ve got my claws back in him I still control him. She was giggling waiting on a reply. Then claimed she was scared of him. Her actions don’t fit her accusations. No one believes he abused her. They both scrapped and fought and she thinks because she’s the woman she can cry abuse. She is making a mockery out of domestic violence. As the quiet one said she is terrified of her ex after what he done and there is scabby laughing and messaging him like normal.
She’s a sick sick person.

May 6, 2024
antrim
She claims her way of grieving is to decorate rooms and buy toys, maybe Rocky’s is to just move on and not dwell on it. Doesn’t mean he cares any less.
And saying he never wanted the baby, I don’t know many 19 year old fellas that would, doesn’t mean when the child came he wouldn’t have loved him and wanted him.
She’s an evil b. You’d think she’d just let the child rest in peace. He doesn’t exist anymore, and yet she’s making out that he’s something to hold over rocky! She has nothing else in her life so it’s all about Jamie.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She claims her way of grieving is to decorate rooms and buy toys, maybe Rocky’s is to just move on and not dwell on it. Doesn’t mean he cares any less.
And saying he never wanted the baby, I don’t know many 19 year old fellas that would, doesn’t mean when the child came he wouldn’t have loved him and wanted him.
She’s an evil b. You’d think she’d just let the child rest in peace. He doesn’t exist anymore, and yet she’s making out that he’s something to hold over rocky! She has nothing else in her life so it’s all about Jamie.
Exactly she’s acting like it’s something she has owner ship off. Oh he never bought him anything for his grave. How does she know what he has done for his son. He might not be able to face going to the grave anymore many parents can’t. He got a tattoo of Jamie’s name does that not show he’s always thinking of him and that he’s a part of him. She’s said she was told he tried to take a razor to his tattoo. She takes Stanley knives to her arm that is very near her tatt. Maybe he was having a bad day. But off course can’t say anything about rocky grieving then it’s oh what about me I’m depressed. Yes well you don’t ducking act like it. Your fed in the head yes but not depressed.

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
do me that was a lot to digest yesterday. Even by her standards that was severe overload. I think this whole scenario is now playing into her hands. It's literally giving her plenty of airtime and drama, and we all know how much Sabby thrives off the drama.

I think Rocky would be best to just ignore her from now on, genuinely for his own sake because she'll just toture him one way or another.

Although, I wonder who the "sperm donor" for Logan was? Was it a spurt ? (if anyone remember's the ghost sex scene from one of the Scary Movies you'll know what I'm on about)

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Although, I wonder who the "sperm donor" for Logan was? Was it a spurt ? (if anyone remember's the ghost sex scene from one of the Scary Movies you'll know what I'm on about)

ALLEGEDLY ""Logan's"" donor was a "lovely friend who I am still in contact with"

Confused Robert Downey Jr GIF

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So why has Logan’s sperm donor not been plagued with requests from her to buy him something. Apparently he knows all about Logan and they are in regular contact. Yes right. Don’t think scabby sabby thought it through that in order to have a miscarriage you have to have sex with someone. The fact that she never mentions him or the fact she was with him proves she’s lying. Wasn’t she with Ryan in 2017? Is she going to taint Ryan’s memory with a baby daddy drama. I think we all know it’s bollacks she was never pregnant and didn’t miscarry. She retells the Jamie birth story so many times but we have never heard the Logan story.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
It’s very clear she still controls him and I think he believes her when she said he came across as abusive last night. As soon as his video went up she had one up and he took his down and he was even messaging her which I don’t understand I don’t know why he hasn’t her blocked. Narcissists thrive on attention and it’s clear that’s what she is she loved last night she soon forgot about the pictures put up earlier in the evening she was so happy thinking rocky had shown his true colours but to me she showed how big of a bully she is and I knew she sat and stalked people she does the same with us she becomes obsessed with finding out who people are because she wants to us it against us to control us it’s all about control.
Her behaviour was shocking as always and it’s ok for her to screen record all that but if anyone less does it they are bullies 😂 definitely needs locked up

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
I’m absolutely flabbergasted 😯, just when you think she’s reached a low level she manages to sink further. For those of you she think she’s naming and the abuse she’s hurling, you know it’s because insults are her only weapon now, I know we don’t know who we are lol but I know you are all good people. Let her do her worst as she doesn’t have anything real.
Rocky needs to stop giving her airtime . She’s thriving on the attention it’s bringing. I’ve visitors this week and I’m not getting seeing or hearing everything but when he’s live we should all go on and chat about everything else but her. She’ll be sitting wasting her time live recording.
I’m with you all in “spurt” and will check in when I can

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’m absolutely flabbergasted 😯, just when you think she’s reached a low level she manages to sink further. For those of you she think she’s naming and the abuse she’s hurling, you know it’s because insults are her only weapon now, I know we don’t know who we are lol but I know you are all good people. Let her do her worst as she doesn’t have anything real.
Rocky needs to stop giving her airtime . She’s thriving on the attention it’s bringing. I’ve visitors this week and I’m not getting seeing or hearing everything but when he’s live we should all go on and chat about everything else but her. She’ll be sitting wasting her time live recording.
I’m with you all in “spurt” and will check in when I can
I totally agree any live he does she needs to be not mentioned at all not even once that will anger her more then talking about her if he wants her to join in on a live then he needs to ignore her she won’t like that. Even if she messages him he needs to ignore that as well she loves that she’s back in his life and controlling him, no contact is the only way with a narcissist and ignoring them makes them so angry as they need the attention to feed their ego without attention they are nothing

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I totally agree any live he does she needs to be not mentioned at all not even once that will anger her more then talking about her if he wants her to join in on a live then he needs to ignore her she won’t like that. Even if she messages him he needs to ignore that as well she loves that she’s back in his life and controlling him, no contact is the only way with a narcissist and ignoring them makes them so angry as they need the attention to feed their ego without attention they are nothing
Exactly there is no doubt in my mind that she’s the abuser. You don’t talk about your ex “abuser” the way she does. She lets on he was controlling and physically and mentally hurt her but the way she was talking last night and getting giddy when he replied and making fun of him. There are people who can’t even say their exs name in case it angers them. Again it’s her making a mockery of actual domestic abuse. She thinks because she has DV survivor on her bio that that makes her one. It’s the same with the self harm. The way she portrays it and talks about it proves it’s all for attention. She actually makes me sick. And she needs a good hiding. Then she can actual feel what it’s like to be physically hurt.