Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Correct me if I’m wrong just trying to piece all this together, is he using her to get the views and follows up and people of his lives, before he even mentioned her he only had like 3-4 pple in. Yesterday he put a video up saying live at 8.30 with the caption facts or something like as if he was baiting her out as he knew she was looking at his page and loads of others would join to cause we all thought something juicy would come out of this and finally get his side but all we got was a load of fs and hi’s. I’m sooo confused 🤯. Her stupid little videos about the live was something teenagers would do she is suppose to be a grown ass woman 🙈

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Exactly there is no doubt in my mind that she’s the abuser. You don’t talk about your ex “abuser” the way she does. She lets on he was controlling and physically and mentally hurt her but the way she was talking last night and getting giddy when he replied and making fun of him. There are people who can’t even say their exs name in case it angers them. Again it’s her making a mockery of actual domestic abuse. She thinks because she has DV survivor on her bio that that makes her one. It’s the same with the self harm. The way she portrays it and talks about it proves it’s all for attention. She actually makes me sick. And she needs a good hiding. Then she can actual feel what it’s like to be physically hurt.
There interactions made me so anxious if I spoke to my ex the way she does to him he would be at my door she has no idea what the real world is like she lives in a fantasy world where she is the victim.
She makes mockery of everything from mental health to dv she’s a disgusting person . And the things she says about him again anyone who has went through dv would not be doing that on tik tok for their own safety

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Every time I listen to her speak, the first thing that runs through my mind is, imagine kissing your wee baby boy with that vile rabid mouth she has.:(
Poor wee soul never stood a chance

She has zero grasp on reality, you cannot reason with a mentality like hers.
How can she possibly think that she is in the right and EVERYONE else is wrong?

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Every time I listen to her speak, the first thing that runs through my mind is, imagine kissing your wee baby boy with that vile rabid mouth she has.:(
Poor wee soul never stood a chance

She has zero grasp on reality, you cannot reason with a mentality like hers.
How can she possibly think that she is in the right and EVERYONE else is wrong?
Everytime I hear her voice I think on the post last night about leaving her windowless 😂 she is a horrible horrible individual who will never see any wrong in what she does back to name calling today again your boring Sabrina get a life

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I don’t even know where to start 😂 jellybean is usually amazing with recaps though lol ❤️

Good grief normally I can rattle off some bullet points but my brain is fried after last night
come on, lets ll through out a couple of short sentences, we do owe it to each other to catch other up

Scabby thanked us for reuniting her with Jamie's dad
Scabby was a mod on Jamie's dads account, she blocked us all
Scabby hates us for reuniting her with Jamie's dad as she hates that someone else can get sympathy/attention apart from her
Scabby hates Jamie's dad unblocked us all
Scabby's views, comments and attention plumeted lower than her own morals after it ALL came out she was a disgusting liar who isnt a victim if DV etc and in fact SHE s the abuser and now everyone knows except for half a dozen followers
TikTok Account wishlistsandwhinging has fabulously funny vids, as does TeddyWong, other users we dont know (Brac etc) are also posting and stirring
Scabby doesnt see the funny side of wishlists videos
Jamies dad had the police out at Scabbys door
Scabby posted homophobic video yesterday, she is even more vile than we imagined
Scabby bragged yesterday about stalking someone on heres children on Facebook (eeewwww)

ermmmmm anyone else care to jump in?

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Good grief normally I can rattle off some bullet points but my brain is fried after last night
come on, lets ll through out a couple of short sentences, we do owe it to each other to catch other up

Scabby thanked us for reuniting her with Jamie's dad
Scabby was a mod on Jamie's dads account, she blocked us all
Scabby hates us for reuniting her with Jamie's dad as she hates that someone else can get sympathy/attention apart from her
Scabby hates Jamie's dad unblocked us all
Scabby's views, comments and attention plumeted lower than her own morals after it ALL came out she was a disgusting liar who isnt a victim if DV etc and in fact SHE s the abuser and now everyone knows except for half a dozen followers
TikTok Account wishlistsandwhinging has fabulously funny vids, as does TeddyWong, other users we dont know (Brac etc) are also posting and stirring
Scabby doesnt see the funny side of wishlists videos
Jamies dad had the police out at Scabbys door
Scabby posted homophobic video yesterday, she is even more vile than we imagined
Scabby bragged yesterday about stalking someone on heres children on Facebook (eeewwww)

ermmmmm anyone else care to jump in?
I’m not sure, just defo recommend to catch up on truth pages especially wishlistsandwhinging , I’ve never laughed as much as I have done at them videos over last couple days 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I’m not sure, just defo recommend to catch up on truth pages especially wishlistsandwhinging , I’ve never laughed as much as I have done at them videos over last couple days 😂

I've watched the "sure Jan" video more times than I care to admit :ROFLMAO:
I was a wee bit sad when I looked this morning and there was no new video:LOL:

I dont want them to publicly say who they are, but I genuinely want to say I love your work:love:

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I've watched the "sure Jan" video more times than I care to admit :ROFLMAO:
I was a wee bit sad when I looked this morning and there was no new video:LOL:

I dont want them to publicly say who they are, but I genuinely want to say I love your work:love:
Yeah and the Santa voice 😂😂 or that police one from last night, I was crying real tears, my wee girl says ‘awk mummy turn that woman off’ she was getting pissed off with me 😂😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I can’t believe that’s just her woke an hour ago. Must be great to have a lay everyday. I haven’t had a lay in for almost 19years 😂😂
I don’t get a lay in as such my sons are autistic and the oldest one can be awake until 5 and 6 am but sometimes he’ll sleep in so I do as well but when they go back to school that’ll be the end of that 😂