Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
That was some catch up lol ... seriously can not understand how this woman has not been assessed her erratic behaviour, irrational behaviour, delusional activity, delusional acting out, fits of rage, acts of attention seeking, self harm ( if it can be described as that) wasting police time & misuse of NHS services, false accusations towards people, harassment towards people including Rocky to name but a few. The list is endless and she is spiraling at a very fast rate. This last 8 weeks she's approached children, stalked people and their children on social media, went into peoples place of work etc.etc.

On the mental health act: if your a danger to yourself or others around you, she merits assessed. A file needs built on her and distrubuted to the police and adult mental health and she needs a mental health social worker, she needs monitored. Her family seemly don't care or just can't see the problem because they keep their distance.

If she has spiralled this far in such a short space of time she's a ticking time bomb
I think at this point she’s more of a danger to others to an herself but no one will do anything about her until she goes too far some day.
I don’t think her family see an issue with her behaviour and I don’t think they know the half of what she is doing or saying .
Mental health won’t do anything because she won’t accept their help and unless she does something dangerous they can’t step in
The police are well aware of her and have a long list of complaints against her but they can’t do anything either unfortunately.

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
What was the photo? I’m telling you she picks on person and stalks them and posts about them and then in a few days she’ll turn on someone else, no life Sabrina?
A photo of sue and saying she is going to unblock her and ask her what’s her problem 😅 I can’t imagine sabby doing that but then again she might thinking she will have ammo for the police 🙈

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
A photo of sue and saying she is going to unblock her and ask her what’s her problem 😅 I can’t imagine sabby doing that but then again she might thinking she will have ammo for the police 🙈
😂 wonder if we all posted Sabrina on our personal tik tok and fb page would she like it I’ve been tempted a few times as a lot of people I know would know her

May 6, 2024
antrim
I think at this point she’s more of a danger to others to an herself but no one will do anything about her until she goes too far some day.
I don’t think her family see an issue with her behaviour and I don’t think they know the half of what she is doing or saying .
Mental health won’t do anything because she won’t accept their help and unless she does something dangerous they can’t step in
The police are well aware of her and have a long list of complaints against her but they can’t do anything either unfortunately.
I agree she’s definitely dangerous.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
OMG wishlists latest video
BRAVO!
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards