Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Does Sabrina not realise she has just shown herself up to be one horrible witch in those messages! You were extremely civil to her Fiefie, and she did exactly what she accuses others of, bullying and being vile. I hope everyone reads these and realises that Sabrina ain’t no victim!

Probably a big part of why she has gone private

Jun 22, 2024
Omagh
Here’s the messages. She one deluded sick living in the past freak
It's like trying to argue with an 11 year old 🫣 I must say you handled her very well but I'd of been a lot more cheeky to her lol but it falls on deaf ears, she's in the right and can't see it from another point of view. Demanding the names 🤣 ok mum

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She did not make sense in those msgs, name calling and trying to provoke to get you to say something she could use against you but gave her nothing!! Well done👏🏻 take a bow!!
Thank you. I’ve had plenty of experience dealing with narcissistic people. I was calm I was clear to my point. She really showed her self up for what she is.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
100%! She’s went private before doing all of those tik toks because she can argue it’s a private account so the info isnt out in the public. She thinks she’s clever, but she’s not. She’s just a deeply disturbed, sad sold bag with a lot of hatred in her.
Whats her purpose if it’s private then whoever she is talking about can’t see it to defend themselves shows what a coward she really is 😳

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
100%! She’s went private before doing all of those tik toks because she can argue it’s a private account so the info isnt out in the public. She thinks she’s clever, but she’s not. She’s just a deeply disturbed, sad sold bag with a lot of hatred in her.
I thought she went private after those last few videos cause I was on an account that wasn’t following her but could see everything then after reading here I went back in and was private

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
You are all right you can’t argue with people like that she kept her profile private while I was messaging her so I couldn’t see what she wrote. I honestly don’t care what she thinks of me. I mean speccy? I’ve been wearing glasses for over 30 years you think I haven’t heard that before. It shows her mentality. High school insults. We’re all far out of high school. When talking to other adults she really needs to update her vocabulary

May 6, 2024
antrim
Thank you. I’ve had plenty of experience dealing with narcissistic people. I was calm I was clear to my point. She really showed her self up for what she is.
Million percent you came off as the better person there. She’s just shown how evil she is. She’s actin like she’s achieved something tonight, she is pathetic. All she has achieved is showing more people the real Sabrina. Nasty jealous bastard.