Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
The start of it. Noncey chops mentioning a 14yr old 🤬
Why bring a child into her rants why mention her at all. She thinks by mentioned the children that it hurts us. Yes I have a daughter congratulations you have eyes haha.
She was the first one to mention police because she is s scared that I will go to them. I only will do that if she puts up any pictures of my daughter as she is underage

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
So after all that “I’m the king of the castle and Sue is the dirty rascal” she’s now crying over everything she’s gone thru…. And had to self harm
Is she for real? I thought she was all high and mighty and she knew who everyone was or has she realised she can’t control us no matter what that’s what she is trying to do by messaging people she wants to blackmail people on here into silence, control freak

May 6, 2024
antrim
Why bring a child into her rants why mention her at all. She thinks by mentioned the children that it hurts us. Yes I have a daughter congratulations you have eyes haha.
She was the first one to mention police because she is s scared that I will go to them. I only will do that if she puts up any pictures of my daughter as she is underage
She’s jealous that we have kids so she uses them at every opportunity. Has a cheek to tell us to leave Jamie out of things! How bout he isn’t alive so won’t see any of this. Not that we say anything about him anyway, but she wants to be very careful mentioning anyone’s kids 😡