Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Her and rocky supposedly made peace, so as for his tik tok lives go, I’m out. I’m not getting involved anymore. I’ll keep it on here and that’s that.
Gossiping on here is not illegal despite what scabby sabby says. It’s no different to her gossiping on tik tok tea. She’s one to dish it out but can’t take it herself.
He has no sense either they were messaging away it’s just a game to both of them

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
T
I dont think either of them have the brains they were born with. If he has caved after all the rank things she has been sayying about him, more fool him. Birds of a feather.
That’s what I was thinking last night when she was posting videos and he was messaging her like who would be at it, no sense either of them

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Whats she crying for? She has told another pack of lies to her idiot followers after she looked stupid in those messages.
She hadn’t got the reaction she wanted she wanted the person she targeted to be upset and go on like her but she didn’t because she’s normal and now Sabrina is ragin because she’s all riled up and no one else cares 😳