Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I just love how she thinks she has got this big fan base and supporters to talk to. Who is actually talking to. Herself. She sits on that sofa thinking she is brilliant and no can touch her. She can’t carry on like she does and expect everyone to be fine with it. She hurts people with her words and actions she offends people constantly. She puts up her version of things with no chance for others to comment. Her opinion is always right and nothing will change that. She can continue to sit on her sofa by herself and live her very miserable life. She’s not affecting mine.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I just love how she thinks she has got this big fan base and supporters to talk to. Who is actually talking to. Herself. She sits on that sofa thinking she is brilliant and no can touch her. She can’t carry on like she does and expect everyone to be fine with it. She hurts people with her words and actions she offends people constantly. She puts up her version of things with no chance for others to comment. Her opinion is always right and nothing will change that. She can continue to sit on her sofa by herself and live her very miserable life. She’s not affecting mine.
She baffles me she gives out so much abuse then sits feeling sorry for herself and when she’s not getting the attention she wants she self harms. The names she called today where awful but somehow she’s the victim again makes no sense at all and her followers are as bad as her she needs to be told to wise up

derry girl123

May 28, 2024
derry
See her next video so she sending her friend to spy on Facebook on sue account somebody raging she won 5k and saying she spent it on food 😯 least she didn’t spend it on crap or toys to put up 2 week lter for sale 😂and talks about morals and saying she ugly in the inside and outside naw I find that you for threating jodie for drinking a drink she the evil one awk sure everybody gives me hell boo fing hoo she saying the same years blowing the same tune for years and saying she run scared 😂well if sue was that scared she wudnt of share the messages on here

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
See her next video so she sending her friend to spy on Facebook on sue account somebody raging she won 5k and saying she spent it on food 😯 least she didn’t spend it on crap or toys to put up 2 week lter for sale 😂and talks about morals and saying she ugly in the inside and outside naw I find that you for threating jodie for drinking a drink she the evil one awk sure everybody gives me hell boo fing hoo she saying the same years blowing the same tune for years and saying she run scared 😂well if sue was that scared she wudnt of share the messages on here
Imagine the toys and reduced s she would buy with 5k 😂😂

derry girl123

May 28, 2024
derry
I dont believe she got that message on Facebook or she would of had it up on TikTok like any other message she receive she shares so y not share that one and she the one needs to wise up and grown the do up buying all them toys for herself I bet she gets a buzz sitting playing with them all like toy kitchen for dolls 🤣🤣 play doh then flips when they mixed the play doh like that what it for to play and mix about ffs nobody is else is gnna play with it or maybe she wants it to gather dust like the rest of the crap she buys

derry girl123

May 28, 2024
derry
Imagine the toys and reduced s she would buy with 5k 😂😂
She would have the house comming down in se fit her better to pay her debt off to people she took money then blocked but no scabby miss innocent she wudnt do nothing like at 🤣 she nothing but a scammer playing on people hearts strings poor me look people bully me and Jamie’s sure it going on years 🤥 she makes half the things up in her head to lap up attention I wudnt be suprise if it was her wrote that on rocky page to see his reaction about the bones she wanted him to spit anger and vemon like her

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
She would have the house comming down in se fit her better to pay her debt off to people she took money then blocked but no scabby miss innocent she wudnt do nothing like at 🤣 she nothing but a scammer playing on people hearts strings poor me look people bully me and Jamie’s sure it going on years 🤥 she makes half the things up in her head to lap up attention I wudnt be suprise if it was her wrote that on rocky page to see his reaction about the bones she wanted him to spit anger and vemon like her
Aye sure she was more annoyed with his comments than what it actually said.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I dont believe she got that message on Facebook or she would of had it up on TikTok like any other message she receive she shares so y not share that one and she the one needs to wise up and grown the do up buying all them toys for herself I bet she gets a buzz sitting playing with them all like toy kitchen for dolls 🤣🤣 play doh then flips when they mixed the play doh like that what it for to play and mix about ffs nobody is else is gnna play with it or maybe she wants it to gather dust like the rest of the crap she buys
Shes a liar I don’t believe anything she says when she sat and lied about the messages earlier when we saw the real ones she’s not so big and brave she’s just a bully and I’m not sure she’s allowed to ring police and ambulance anymore so someone else would have to do it I did say this before if they feel someone is wasting their services they can refuse to take their call she will end up being arrested and she’s terrified of the police that’s why she threatens people who say they will ring them 😂