Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

derry girl123

May 28, 2024
derry
Aye sure she was more annoyed with his comments than what it actually said.
What a old globbley guck 🤣🤣 what way she want him to react see unlike her rocky dosent give into the comments where she loves answering back all you hear is am not giving the cretins nothing to talk about am igorning them but everyday she has to mention us 🤣 in every video the dirt site this she not realise the more she mention it the more people come over here and read about her or if anybody tells her real advice she deleted and block them from her account she dosent like listening to the real truth you have to be in Sabrina land to say on her accounts 🤦‍♀️

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
So now she’s gonna post Sues screenshots as obv Sues were all edited in her favour… 🙄
And so butthurt at being blocked? I mean Mina is the queen of the block button. Doesn’t like it being done to her tho!
So guys did she go public again for a while? She’s private this morn. Sucks to be a sleepy gurl 😂

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I agree with @hereforthecraic i am also done with Rocky. He just sounds like a stupid t that’s too easily led. She’ll be back in ‘his box’ getting her hole filled again soon. I can’t even be arsed msging, but he should be made aware that there won’t be much support for him anymore. Won’t be thousands of likes on a live. He can go back to sitting with them creepy 2/3 girls who want him to snap them 🤮

God love wee Jamie is all I can say. Imagine having a mother like Sabrina. She has the cheek to s us AND OUR CHILDREN. Slagging our parenting. Imagine how dragged up Jamie would have been with a mother like that. He’d be dirty and unkempt, would get bullied endlessly at school coz of it plus having a mother like that. I still don’t believe Logan ever existed, sorry Sabrina, you chat se. You can say all the stuff in the world. Saying them cheeky things about children, slagging scarecrows and being cheeky now about our Sue. I’m just baffled. Both Sue and her daughter are beautiful girlies and her daughter should be so proud of her mum. And from what I recall on comment cafe she has never mentioned your weight so why are you saying she did? Just adding more little porkies so you think you look better? You do look like Jabba the hut with your hole plonked on that sofa.

I just caught up on sabrinatellslies, I can’t actually believe the lies she told. They just roll off the tongue. But the constant closing of eyes, I’ve watched enough crime docs to know what liars say Sabrina (i now class myself as trained 😂) she made herself look stupid as do. Wonder how long she’ll stay private for today. Maybe until she wakes from her slumber at 3pm. Sue im sorry you’ve been targeted now too, you don’t deserve it, I only ever see you make valid points on here. It’s the same with everyone here. All points made here are valid and that’s why Sabrina can’t handle it.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I agree with @hereforthecraic i am also done with Rocky. He just sounds like a stupid t that’s too easily led. She’ll be back in ‘his box’ getting her hole filled again soon. I can’t even be arsed msging, but he should be made aware that there won’t be much support for him anymore. Won’t be thousands of likes on a live. He can go back to sitting with them creepy 2/3 girls who want him to snap them 🤮

God love wee Jamie is all I can say. Imagine having a mother like Sabrina. She has the cheek to s us AND OUR CHILDREN. Slagging our parenting. Imagine how dragged up Jamie would have been with a mother like that. He’d be dirty and unkempt, would get bullied endlessly at school coz of it plus having a mother like that. I still don’t believe Logan ever existed, sorry Sabrina, you chat se. You can say all the stuff in the world. Saying them cheeky things about children, slagging scarecrows and being cheeky now about our Sue. I’m just baffled. Both Sue and her daughter are beautiful girlies and her daughter should be so proud of her mum. And from what I recall on comment cafe she has never mentioned your weight so why are you saying she did? Just adding more little porkies so you think you look better? You do look like Jabba the hut with your hole plonked on that sofa.

I just caught up on sabrinatellslies, I can’t actually believe the lies she told. They just roll off the tongue. But the constant closing of eyes, I’ve watched enough crime docs to know what liars say Sabrina (i now class myself as trained 😂) she made herself look stupid as do. Wonder how long she’ll stay private for today. Maybe until she wakes from her slumber at 3pm. Sue im sorry you’ve been targeted now too, you don’t deserve it, I only ever see you make valid points on here. It’s the same with everyone here. All points made here are valid and that’s why Sabrina can’t handle it.
Thank you Alvin. Honestly I’m not bothered. It will be someone else next week she thinks she’s so tough insulting people she’s going to end up insulting the wrong person.