Northern Ireland
animation dancing GIF by Alexander Lansang

Attachments

• IMG_2267.png
    IMG_2267.png
    201.7 KB · Views: 45
May 6, 2024
antrim
Oul aine is getting desperate. TikTok then fb now instagram. Give it up love you associate with Sabrina why would I add you.
Aine must need her fing head looked at doing that big bullying fs dirty work for her.
Prob reads here too and reports back to her master.
Aine away and get a life live instead of hanging around that miserable oul bag

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Oul aine is getting desperate. TikTok then fb now instagram. Give it up love you associate with Sabrina why would I add you.
Do they really think you would accept it 😂 why is she so annoyed at you blocking her did she expect you be her friend or what she’s definitely not right in the head 😂 and your so right next week she’ll have moved into someone else she’ll be sitting stalking here all day today again

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Pondering........I'd be tempted to accept her. At least to hear what she has to say.
You have nothing to lose, if she starts gobbing off, screenshot & block, you have further proof of the skanks who support her. She clearly has SOMETHING she wants to say.
I was wondering the same has she something to say against Sabrina or for her it’s hard to know 😂

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Aine must need her fing head looked at doing that big bullying fs dirty work for her.
Prob reads here too and reports back to her master.
Aine away and get a life live instead of hanging around that miserable oul bag
Does aine not work in primark? Be terrible if someone rang her work and let them know the carry on she’s at.