Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
J
Police need called on her now she’s posting people online and labelling them a troll. She needs stopped.
the police will go to out to her so I would report her because she’ll keep going and she needs to know she can’t keep this up especially if she posting the car it’s slander because what’s she posting can harm your character and reputation so she can be stopped by the police

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Jesus Christ Sabrina. You show more of your true colour than ever before. The crap you talk on your TikTok shows really that it’s you the bully. Whoever uploaded sue screenshots was them all, and I waited patiently with these so called proof she kept some screenshot out and then show a disappointing one screenshot of what she shared. People can see when your lien and when your telling the truth, and when you can’t get what you want and you know someone is getting the better of you then you come out with some vile s about dna etc. like I says before you pick the wrong person to mouth your s to expect a knock at the door and a hard slap with it.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
If anyone can, record / screen shot every single thing she’s putting up. Coz knowing her she’ll take the fear and delete. It may get deleted before she goes public again. Silly Sabby getting herself in trouble with the wrong people 🤭
She needs reported to the police and the reason she’s picking on sue is because she doesn’t live near her 😳

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Jesus Christ Sabrina. You show more of your true colour than ever before. The crap you talk on your TikTok shows really that it’s you the bully. Whoever uploaded sue screenshots was them all, and I waited patiently with these so called proof she kept some screenshot out and then show a disappointing one screenshot of what she shared. People can see when your lien and when your telling the truth, and when you can’t get what you want and you know someone is getting the better of you then you come out with some vile s about dna etc. like I says before you pick the wrong person to mouth your s to expect a knock at the door and a hard slap with it.
She’s a disgrace everyone knows she’s a lying scumbag I hope she does pick on the wrong person some day and they put a bit of manners in her

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Sue I’m reporting all them videos she has with your name and the abuse she’s saying about your husband etc. As someone pointed out she is picking on you because you don’t live by, she won’t mention certain names as they do live by so who’s the scared one. Her because like I says your not near by so you are unable to land to her. But like I says god help she picks the wrong one to mouth off to.

Attachments

• IMG_9516.png
    IMG_9516.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9515.png
    IMG_9515.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9514.png
    IMG_9514.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 11
May 6, 2024
antrim
Can everyone have a tiktok account with their cc name and just keep that for sending things or talking about things we don't want Sabrina 2 know about .. cos she's getting 2 much info here .. ???
I think this is a good idea! Especially for sending screen recordings. Everyone pick a colour of prime to use as your profile pic 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I don’t
Can everyone have a tiktok account with their cc name and just keep that for sending things or talking about things we don't want Sabrina 2 know about .. cos she's getting 2 much info here .. ??
I don’t know if I can make a fake account I’m so not technically minded but feel free to send me messages on my real account I have a few people on here on tik tok